AFL AFL Futures 2021

Dec 9, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
AFL Fantasy points futures also up on PB. On initial inspection prices seem to be fair although I feel like Serong should be much shorter than the $11 he's priced at to win Freo. You can pencil Fyfe in to miss a game or two here and there, feel like the only major threat is Andy Brayshaw who's the fav.

Don't mind Rowe $21 most Adelaide goals (PB) as a little long shot. Averaged 2.5 goals per game last year in the SANFL, and looked like he was definitely up to AFL standard against Port on the weekend.
When you consider Stengle is likely finished for the Crows, he should be playing as the small key forward.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure who to take but Gunston is fave for Hawks most goals and will probs be out for a couple months. Breust next in line at 4.50. A few options at odds there but I'd suggest not patton.

Sausage Legs

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Sportsbet All Australian.
Backmen. Find it interesting the maynard is 3.50 yet crisp is 15 bucks. Callum mills looks ok at 23s also.

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Not sure who to take but Gunston is fave for Hawks most goals and will probs be out for a couple months. Breust next in line at 4.50. A few options at odds there but I'd suggest not patton.

Looks a pretty simple Breust bet. Averages much better than the rest, the Chad with soft tissue injuries, Mitchell Lewis and a bunch of blokes yet to play a game on the next line.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Sportsbet All Australian.
Backmen. Find it interesting the maynard is 3.50 yet crisp is 15 bucks. Callum mills looks ok at 23s also.
I like Jeremy Howe $8
Was the best defender in the comp before getting injured. Looks ready to go this year and $8 seems well overs. Only AA bet for me

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Don't like the AA bets because blokes who deserve their spot are often overlooked just to get stars in the side...

Howe/Mills/Crisp etc could easily miss a out on a HBF spot in the team if it means fitting a gun mid there. All futures hinge on staying fit like this one will but also has the added disadvantage mentioned above.

baby pluto

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
FF24B45E-9288-420A-83E2-25DCC84B3231.png
Here you go fellas.

Doubt you can multi that. The legs are colerated

Correct.

They are dependent events.:thumbsu:

Crows miss top 8 and under 5.5 wins.

Is it even mathematically possible to make the 8 with 5 wins?

You might as well include Crows to miss the Top 4 while you are at it.:drunk:

Correct.

Good thought experiment - wonder what a ladder looks like if the top 7 win every game they play against the bottom 11 and the bottom 11 win exactly half their games against each other.

baby pluto

Team Captain
Dec 22, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Correct.

Hence why it’s such a good loophole mate.

Back