Cumming Taylor Perryman
Ward Taranto Kelly
Greene HH DeBoer
Bruhn Riccardi Buckley

Flynn Hopper Cogs

Ash Idun Green Llpyd

Emerg : Finlayson Briggs Hill OHalloran

Keefe will come in for Idun if fit

Reid to given lock down role on 1 of many of their small forwards, possibly Butler but they still have Higgins, Lonie etc
Reid will just pinch hit during season certain roles but will be out once Whitfield good to go

Cumming and Perryman to be the back flankers as per the trials

Mids to rotate both interchange and with DeBoer

Ward to rotate wing with Ash

Good morning folks,
Do you see a spot in the team for Adam Kennedy when he returns?
Cheers.

Good morning folks,
Cheers.
I think he is one of the more divisive players on our board.

He is universally respected as player who gives his all.

Many have him clear to 22, just as many see him below that level and as a depth player only.

Personally I have him as a back up player, but you'll see many have him in their team.

Our board wont be much help if you are trying to work out where he stands cause we dont agree :)

Good morning folks,
Cheers.

I would hope so, always been a big fan of Kenners.

apart from 2015, he’s only ever been out of the side when injured (or coming back from injury through the magoos). very underrated by some, but valued by the coaching staff and the club, which is what counts.

it will be interesting to see if anyone can lock down a spot first though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what sort of role will Idun play for you guys this year? Is he a Corr replacement? Reckon he's a certainty for RD1?

Some may have Idun in for rd1 and I think he is for a bench spot as the 7th defender/3rd tall with Haynes but his height listed at 191 IMO makes him too short too play key back and it may lead to Keefe being preferred depending on the opposition
With Ryder, Marshall and possibly King out of rd 1 he may get a match up on someone like Membrey or Wood if he plays which I think he will

Any news on how Jacob Wehr has settled into the club? Is he injured? I’m a little surprised his name hasn’t been thrown around to come into the back line whilst Whitfield recovers.

I think he is coming from a long way back with the step up into the SAFL last year and and this year into AFL so I can see him needing to work on a lot
Similar to Hutchesson last year he could make it in for a debut later in the season

I think he is coming from a long way back with the step up into the SAFL last year and and this year into AFL so I can see him needing to work on a lot
Similar to Hutchesson last year he could make it in for a debut later in the season
Yikes. I had hopes he’d be more polished/classy and ready than Hutchison was last year. Will wind back hopes of him improving the side this year.

Yikes. I had hopes he’d be more polished/classy and ready than Hutchison was last year. Will wind back hopes of him improving the side this year.

Mine is a very uninformed opinion fyi and we can wait until we see him in a real game so hopefully they have footage of the intra club on the website later today

Remove this Banner Ad

Back