The Melbourne City Thread

Sydney falling away a bit has helped us out quite a bit too. Still think they have the squad and team that can trouble us the most
The WU trio up forward are pretty impressive.
Looking forward to seeing this new outfit Macarthur.

JezzasOnTheAsphalt

Club Legend
May 14, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
You should already know we'll be treated like lepers or even worse corona carriers

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Can’t let the contagious Melbourne City FC virus strain into the community!
I’m hearing that tarps will still be there but the latest release from the league suggests some drums and flags will be allowed.

Boultzboi

All Australian
Sep 6, 2011
Wyndham Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
Can’t let the contagious Melbourne City FC virus strain into the community!
I’m hearing that tarps will still be there but the latest release from the league suggests some drums and flags will be allowed.
That's just plain out racist!!!!!

Oh no it's not its not China related. Carry on

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Last night's crap is precisely why I could never support Melbourne Storm or indeed the NRL, an organization bankrolled by Rupert Murdoch.

**** Ticketek and their 5.95 surcharge (which the club has said is a glitch and will refund all members).

Still going to tonight's game with bells on. Anyone else going, I will be there with my Leeds United Kit and Carlton cap on backwards, so if you see me say hello, me and Tones have an agreement to mey up at a City home game at some point this season:)

So help me God if I hear Cowbells tonight, I will l lose my s**t.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I have never heard cowbells at a game, only the seagull 'distractor' ( which took about 5 years to figure out what that noise was)

You watched any MacArthur games (esp at their home patch) ? They are insufferable lol

Back