Second Neymar in two weeks. Bith untradeables though
20210308_131917.jpeg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 19, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat
I'm doing the 81 and 83 upgrades to have enough for the guaranteed What If and ended up packing Pepe and Leiva and now I'm too afraid to do it because I just know I'll get a duplicate untradeable

This promo has been crazy for me after packing zero specials all year and I now have packed 4 of these What If's, two of which slot straight in to the team

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
I'm doing the 81 and 83 upgrades to have enough for the guaranteed What If and ended up packing Pepe and Leiva and now I'm too afraid to do it because I just know I'll get a duplicate untradeable

This promo has been crazy for me after packing zero specials all year and I now have packed 4 of these What If's, two of which slot straight in to the team
Yeah i just got Pepe too, knew i would because it seems that is what everyone is pulling. Should've just used my fodder on Hart. At least Pepe gets upgraded this week to an 88 and will make good fodder.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
The price for the Malcuit sbc is downright laughable when you consider the price of Dybala, Ansaldi, HL Savic, Aouer, Kurzawa, Hart etc....EA are on drugs , 78 stamina for a wing back at this stage in the game for an 84 and 85 squad exhanges is baffling. At least Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sabitzer had the the strong links.

Packed M'Bappe out of the PP's late last week and so am now running with this. 4-2-3-1 in game with M'baps up top with Ronaldo and Neymar out wide. Future Stars Dalot for 30k must be one of the best bargains on the game, considering that new Malcuit is 10 times that!
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 1.49.43 pm.png

Oct 19, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat

As expected packed a duplicate Marcelo but thankfully he was the one tradeable What If I had

I need to put a restraining on this bloke along with Zahavi and Tadic

If you don’t quit after 1-0 on one league you’re a stain on the community
I had a guy the other day who was even worse, I went 1 up, he played until he equalised and then quit. He doesn't get anything out of that, it just means I don't get anything either. Don't think anyone else was playing the mode at that time either because we matched up like 5 times in a row.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
The shithousery of friendlies (mainly MM and this and other player objective modes) is beyond ridiculous. People are more desperate than they are in rivals and WL. They really need to * off skill based match making for friendlies , it'd make both rivals and friendlies much more enjoyable because you won't have people delibarety tanking for easier opponents. Sometimes you just want to be able to play some games without having to sweat

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Varane or Flashback Boateng?
I like Boateng better but unfortunately Varane is the more viable option because of how s**t the majority of CB's are in this game which is why everyone is playing wingbacks as centre backs now.

Last edited:
Packed M'Bappe out of the PP's late last week and so am now running with this. 4-2-3-1 in game with M'baps up top with Ronaldo and Neymar out wide. Future Stars Dalot for 30k must be one of the best bargains on the game, considering that new Malcuit is 10 times that!
View attachment 1072942
Not sure which of Ronaldo or M'bappe to replace with my boy Buendia. Ronaldo means I can keep Khedira in the squad who I love, but I haven't really had the chance to use M'bappe yet. Who would you guys keep?

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
This is why I feel bad having IF Ronaldo

Jul 13, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Not sure which of Ronaldo or M'bappe to replace with my boy Buendia. Ronaldo means I can keep Khedira in the squad who I love, but I haven't really had the chance to use M'bappe yet. Who would you guys keep?

Hmmm is there any way to get Buendia on full chem in your squad? Personally, I would keep Mboopi...he's just insane.

Hmmm is there any way to get Buendia on full chem in your squad? Personally, I would keep Mboopi...he's just insane.
I've picked up Zanetti as a Right back, certainly not the best at this stage in the game but I'm happy to make the sacrifice there just to have fun with a player that I want to use.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Laid out 1.6mil (and untradeable fodder) on POTM Messi, WIF Morales and Flashback Kroos this week. Really looking forward to seeing this lineup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back