Unsolved The Family Murders

Remove this Banner Ad

The Who's Who List

Out of Sight - The Untold Story of Adelaide's Gay Hate Murders

The Cases of Forensic Pathologist Colin Manock

Use this thread below to lodge media, maps and photos for quick reference.

Last edited:

I stumbled across a facebook page today under the name of "Derrance Stevenson". It's a 'community page'. It's quite a read and makes a LOT of allegations about a lot of people, who the poster has frequently named. The poster seems somewhat 'out there' and says she was a victim herself of pedophiles as a child. However, included in her names are additional members of the judiciary and a very high profile and highly skilled South Australian doctor...., plus many others. There is not much substantiation to the claims but it is quite a read. The page has been going for a number of years but has limited readership - it wouldn't surprise me if it was taken down eventually so I would suggest taking screenshots while you can if there is information you potentially want to refer back to in the future.
I would hazzard a guess and say that page belongs to a Janette Stevens, she has a page on every cold case murder in S.A.
Dozens I would say. Her and I went to school together, I have a class photo with both of us in it, she used to hang around my little group sometimes and she was a story teller back then. I wouldn't believe a word she says about anything or anyone, but that is my opinion, you make up your own mind...
On the page, were most of the comments made by her under the name of the page, and did she like all of her own posts? I'll have to have a search for it, Janette herself has me blocked because I kept telling people the truth about her life and lies!!

Edited to say I just checked that Derrance Stevenson page out and it is typical Janette Stevens, she likes all of her own posts and if someone else posts she'll delete it 99% of the time, especially if you question her..
She honestly needs sectioning, the harm she's doing to families of lost loved ones is immeasurable!!

Last edited:

Someone posted a few pages back about Pru & how she tried to make up for her past.... so, what did she admit to doing & what things were done to make amends?

I would hazzard a guess and say that page belongs to a Janette Stevens, she has a page on every cold case murder in S.A.
Dozens I would say. Her and I went to school together, I have a class photo with both of us in it, she used to hang around my little group sometimes and she was a story teller back then. I wouldn't believe a word she says about anything or anyone, but that is my opinion, you make up your own mind...
On the page, were most of the comments made by her under the name of the page, and did she like all of her own posts? I'll have to have a search for it, Janette herself has me blocked because I kept telling people the truth about her life and lies!!

Edited to say I just checked that Derrance Stevenson page out and it is typical Janette Stevens, she likes all of her own posts and if someone else posts she'll delete it 99% of the time, especially if you question her..
She honestly needs sectioning, the harm she's doing to families of lost loved ones is immeasurable!!
was My first thought too. Janette Stevens....

There is no one on a "witness protection" program. I'm not sure what "under protection" means? Does it mean "under a suppression order"?

Go to dr place and you will see what I am talking about . Just say bve name !!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes she is a nutter and is a friend to my sister Robyn .

When was the last time you went there, Charlie?
did you have any luck getting a meeting with SAPOL?

Matt has been flat out but will meet on Wednesday avo with me . There has to be 2 police officers that is why it has taken time as both have been working and had court.

Royal Commission.

A royal commission would not cost me anything anyway . Civil would cost a packet . I can tell you now they would not pay for a royal commission even if we all pushed for one .

Go to dr place and you will see what I am talking about . Just say bve name !!!
Seems to be some Chinese Whispers here. When you use the word "protected", other people assume you mean "witness protection". Let's just clear that up first - no one is under witness protection.

When you say "protection", I assume you're talking about the time you took a crew to his shop and then stalked his ass from the cafe across the road. He probably called police and said he was being stalked, he's under suppression, come and have a word with this guy otherwise my itchy little trigger finger will be calling teh lawyers. Cops come down and to convince you not to do anything stupid, tell you "he's a witness".

He didn't call the cops when Debi Marshall accosted him. But if she kept hanging around, he may have.

There's a lot of better scenarios than "he's protected". All he has got is a suppression order that prevents the media from naming him. I'm pretty sure people can name him all over FB and there's nothing he can do about it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DR is named in several places online, including fb and Austlii. One of the fb posts that names him is from 2016. His name has been available for years if you know where to look.

Gambardella was living at 82 Vine St, Prospect. I'm not sure where his Chiropractor practice was but it was somewhere on Prospect Rd at Prospect.
A possible location of the unit is Lambert Rd, Joslin, is at number 10. Directly opposite is another set of units but these are on the western side of the road and Trevor Peters said it was on the eastern side of the road.
If I have the address right, R's residence has an unusual upstairs 'tower'.
I'm still not sure what number the house in Second Ave at St Peters was, (SJW and R lived there) or the location of the unit in Highbury.

Hello Squawk, can you confirm with certainty that Gambo lived at the address you state?

Seems to be some Chinese Whispers here. When you use the word "protected", other people assume you mean "witness protection". Let's just clear that up first - no one is under witness protection.

When you say "protection", I assume you're talking about the time you took a crew to his shop and then stalked his ass from the cafe across the road. He probably called police and said he was being stalked, he's under suppression, come and have a word with this guy otherwise my itchy little trigger finger will be calling teh lawyers. Cops come down and to convince you not to do anything stupid, tell you "he's a witness".

He didn't call the cops when Debi Marshall accosted him. But if she kept hanging around, he may have.

There's a lot of better scenarios than "he's protected". All he has got is a suppression order that prevents the media from naming him. I'm pretty sure people can name him all over FB and there's nothing he can do about it.

Ok get this straight . Debbie Marshall went there to talk about Stevenson and the min she said anything about bve she was told to go or he would call the cop . The minute you say a word about bve he will get the cops on you . So why would the cops rock up if you are just saying a name ? I did tell Debbie that this would happen

Last edited:
Ok get this start . Debbie Marshall went there to talk about Stevenson and the min she said anything about bve she was told to go or he would call the cop . The minute you say a word about bve he will get the cops on you . So why would the cops rock up if you are just saying a name ? I did tell Debbie that this would happen

That's just a suppression order though. I doubt he's calling the cops and saying, "hey, someone came into my shop and uttered the words Bevan von Einem". I doubt the suppression order covers him for that. We know he has a crack lawyer. Maybe he has been strong to the detectives involved that they have to act if his client is harassed and threatened. He probably calls them up and says he's being harassed in front of customers.

He's just got a good lawyer and a suppression order. While that gives him a level of protection, I don't think we can assume he's "being protected".

That's just a suppression order though. I doubt he's calling the cops and saying, "hey, someone came into my shop and uttered the words Bevan von Einem". I doubt the suppression order covers him for that. We know he has a crack lawyer. Maybe he has been strong to the detectives involved that they have to act if his client is harassed and threatened. He probably calls them up and says he's being harassed in front of customers.

He's just got a good lawyer and a suppression order. While that gives him a level of protection, I don't think we can assume he's "being protected".

So you agree that he has same kind of protection which is all I have stated this hole time . I told you he was a witness and because he made a statement about seeing a boy passed out in bve car he is . The suppression orders dose not stop the press from talking to him about the case yet if they do he calls the cops and they rock up why ??? That is protection if you ask me .

I am in bed early and I am watching a YouTube vid on the "Family Murders".In this scene, the supposed Mr B is being interviewed..I wonder if he looked like this back in the day?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210312-214017_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210312-214017_Gallery.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 187
So you agree that he has same kind of protection which is all I have stated this hole time . I told you he was a witness and because he made a statement about seeing a boy passed out in bve car he is . The suppression orders dose not stop the press from talking to him about the case yet if they do he calls the cops and they rock up why ??? That is protection if you ask me .

Nope.

My first point is this - you're using the word "protection", other posters, particularly new ones think there's some sort of witness protection scheme going on.

You've said that police told you he's a "protected witness". I don't buy this. They could have told you this to get you to back off. You could have pooca'd it. Both more likely options than he was a "protected witness". That sounds like it was pooca'd too.

The only way I think he's protected is he has a gun lawyer with a suppression order.

Nope.

My first point is this - you're using the word "protection", other posters, particularly new ones think there's some sort of witness protection scheme going on.

You've said that police told you he's a "protected witness". I don't buy this. They could have told you this to get you to back off. You could have pooca'd it. Both more likely options than he was a "protected witness". That sounds like it was pooca'd too.

The only way I think he's protected is he has a gun lawyer with a suppression order.

Correct Jez, Mr R and his solicitor have worked the system (legally) to keep Mr R name supressed.

I won’t say when I was last there ok . Not here

The place is like Fort Knox now..Drive around the back on the dirt road into his rear car park and it's the same..Cameras are everywhere and from what I am told ,he watches them from his nearby home..He only comes to the store when someone genuine presses the buzzer and is allowed in..

The place is like Fort Knox now..Drive around the back on the dirt road into his rear car park and it's the same..Cameras are everywhere and from what I am told ,he watches them from his nearby home..He only comes to the store when someone genuine presses the buzzer and is allowed in..

I know exactly what it is like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back