Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And now for a more outrageous one -

Jaidyn Stephenson. Playing on ball. Point to prove. I could see a 90+ average.

Got a solid amount of CBA's on the weekend, scoring 90SC in 70% game time and has apparently 'turned the corner' this preseason. 25 touches, 5 marks and 4 tackles is a delicious SC line from the weekend.

He's that inside and contested big bodied midfielder who just needs to get a game and he'll score better than anyone in that 340K forward price range, particularly now that GC are competitive.
He's behind a few in the pecking order to play mid. Rowell, greenwood, miller, swallow, and anderson ahead of him. Weller and Rankine to get some time. Flanders if the sun's want to keep him will need a go. Hollands later in the season too.

But if he plays well who knows, he's talented and seems to be finally pulling his finger out. If there's a few injuries he could be worth picking but too risky too start imo.

Hey guys,

Came up with the idea last night to do something like this. Basically I took the Herald Sun, Draft Doctors & Keeper League consensus Top 20 rankings/projections for this season and compared them against where each player is ranked in terms of their SuperCoach price at the position.

With 5 different Top 20 lists to gather the average, I took into account if a player was listed outside the top 20, but no lower than 25. I then only included players that were on at least 60% (3/5) of the lists to qualify for this.

So example: Caldwell has a 60.3 difference, meaning his consensus ranking was 60.3 spots ahead of reflective SC price. Meanwhile Hawkins has a -9 difference, meaning his consensus ranking was -9 spots below his reflective SC price.

Make of it what you will, but it could present some value when looking at certain players.

Here is the Forwards.

fwd difference.jpg

Hey guys,

Came up with the idea last night to do something like this. Basically I took the Herald Sun, Draft Doctors & Keeper League consensus Top 20 rankings/projections for this season and compared them against where each player is ranked in terms of their SuperCoach price at the position.

With 5 different Top 20 lists to gather the average, I took into account if a player was listed outside the top 20, but no lower than 25. I then only included players that were on at least 60% (3/5) of the lists to qualify for this.

So example: Caldwell has a 60.3 difference, meaning his consensus ranking was 60.3 spots ahead of reflective SC price. Meanwhile Hawkins has a -9 difference, meaning his consensus ranking was -9 spots below his reflective SC price.

Make of it what you will, but it could present some value when looking at certain players.

Here is the Forwards.

View attachment 1076416

So it's like a pre-season hype meter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

or we'll end up similar rank which shows that starting team is not as important as trades? Good little experiment haha

GL mate :)
My issue v previous seasons has been the impact of the new concussion rule on our bench depth ....and a potential consolidated fixture with another "festival of footy"

So I've tried to keep my on-field rookies at a minimum, so I can keep my bench stronger, for these eventualities

If the AFL bring in a 23rd man option .....will have to re-think all this

Think I'm gonna end up with Ziebell at F2 :sick:
Just so many damn fwd eligible rookies.
1615610113259.png

Fullarton might become Campbell/Perkins/Cox/Macrae/Brockman/Treacy, but other then that, I'm locked in and confident.

Do better ......poor gif attempt :moustache:

Get Out Slap.gif

f3f3c5b93edd6bf288b2719791f4b0f1.gif

Finally got around to watching some of the Tigers vs Pies prac match and I think I'm going to lock in De Goey. Fittest I've ever seen him. I also don't have a Pies player (Treloar RIP) which I always like to have. I'm confident he'll average minimum 95, it's just whether he can stay fit, and I think I'm willing to take the risk. My team is very safe overall, very unlike me, so taking a risk or 2 shouldn't hurt.

Finally got around to watching some of the Tigers vs Pies prac match and I think I'm going to lock in De Goey. Fittest I've ever seen him. I also don't have a Pies player (Treloar RIP) which I always like to have. I'm confident he'll average minimum 95, it's just whether he can stay fit, and I think I'm willing to take the risk. My team is very safe overall, very unlike me, so taking a risk or 2 shouldn't hurt.

He played out of his skin that game had 27 disposals and kicked 2.2 yet still only scored 100. As a pies fan I can see why you would want him in your team but looking from the outside I'm not sold on him being a great long term option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back