Rumour one of the three injured carlton forwards will be out for slightly longer than expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Well they keep picking Marc Murphy. The whole making the finals thing is not happening.

Murphy still has a role in that team. On skill he is a peripheral best 22 but Carlton lack leadership across the board so his presence has been far more important than a younger player whilst they rebuilt through the draft.

You would expect his role to slowly finish this year and Possibly next as the younger players establish themselves.

Murphy still has a role in that team. On skill he is a peripheral best 22 but Carlton lack leadership across the board so his presence has been far more important than a younger player whilst they rebuilt through the draft.

You would expect his role to slowly finish this year and Possibly next as the younger players establish themselves.

He provides the opposite of that. Never seen a player cost his team so badly and so often and I watched all of Carlton's games last year.

He provides the opposite of that. Never seen a player cost his team so badly and so often and I watched all of Carlton's games last year.

Totally agree.

Showing leadership in how to flop around and try to win free kicks is all I can see.

The Blues need to put him out to pasture ASAP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back