Player Sponsorship AFL Player Sponsorship 2021

I'm good for some more and hopefully a few others are as well. By my calculation, we're now $650 short - when is the close-off date?
We’re committed for the full amount. I’m sending Chief the info for badges and BF memberships this weekend. I set up a pay by instalments so there’s not a single date but I will be holding the barrel for the shortfall if there is one.

We’re committed for the full amount. I’m sending Chief the info for badges and BF memberships this weekend. I set up a pay by instalments so there’s not a single date but I will be holding the barrel for the shortfall if there is one.

Can't let that (shortfall) happen, Luke. We'll have to get others involved.

My name is not on that list for some reason but I have just deposited $100, $50 for me and $50 for my daugter Ally18
Above your post is a list of people who have donated in the past, but so far haven’t pledged to donate this time. Not those who have pledged and have/will donate.

Your name and your daughters name are in the first post of this thread.

6FBAFEA3-55C5-4E79-B1B4-4C859B96FF74.jpeg

We’re $350 short, Chief will kick in $200 he said but as it hasn’t arrived I haven’t ticked it off. Most of the pledges have been honoured (last year $300 never came through). see see if you are happy to go extra it would be most appreciated.
Just transferred another $50. I was tempted to kick in $281 in order to leave the last $69 for Zondor to take care of.

I’m not sure, Chief ? I mostly access BF through my phone and the badges don’t show.
Looks like last years was the same, forgot I didn't do it last year because of Uni.

Guess it's correct.

Back