News Crows Documentary?

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly it coincided with us winning.
Pick 1 stitched up, "get on with it boys"

I am convinced we manufactured our ladder position to ensure we got Tilthorpe.

Was always going to be bottom four, but had to make sure we would still get him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I have sat in many a similar meeting where the Team Leader runs it, and their boss sits in the back corner observing until it's time for their bit, usually making everyone in the room nervous as all fu**.
Yep.
And when it's time for their bit it's generally way off the mark as they are so far removed from the environment in question they only confuse the outcome.

You said Rory Sloane is a moron who "pollutes the playing list", among other things.

I think that's a ridiculous statement, and you may have some personal issue with Rory, so I was just checking that you were okay.
Don't bother with him. He's clearly got an axe to grind for whatever reason.

Seems a strange hill to die on but hey.

Peggy O'Neill and Rory Sloane don't come out looking that good from episode 1 down playing Covid 19. "Hoax" from Dr Sloane and a "Common flu" from Dr O'neill. Obviously knew nothing about it at the time.

The other thing I took out of episode 1 is that Coniglio was not a good choice as captain.

Last edited:
Leon Cameron has IMHO always been a talked up nobody

Can anyone name anything he’s done in footy that wasn’t bog average?

him + Conglio = GWS not a threat

Peggy O'Neill and Rory Sloane don't come out looking that good from episode 1 down playing Covid 19. "Hoax" from Dr Sloane and a "Common flu" from Dr O'neill. Obviously knew nothing about it at the time.

The other thing I took out of episode 1 is that Coniglio was not a good choice as captain.
I don’t think they were alone in their opinions back then

I was surprised to learn West Coast have a club chaplain. Is that common?

It wouldn’t surprise me. My son’s club has one (mid tier suburban Melbourne footy).

Google shows the Crows had one a few years back when Walsh was murdered. I don’t know if he was replaced when he moved to Essendon.

It’s entirely possible that some chaplains were deemed expendable last year when budgets were slashed.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we have some cultural issues? GWS trump us easily.

Multiple players leaving, long and pricey contracts to decent but not elite players etc. etc.

With Cameron at the helm, they are every chance to finish bottom 6 this year.

Only on episode 2 but the F bomb seems to be pretty popular with coaches and players.

Stuart Dew seems like a bit of a character though, quite like him.

Would also love to see Phil Walsh in this type of doco.

And we can thank them for Luke Pedlar.

I didn’t realise Rory and Belinda had to go down the IVF route to have Leo and then Sonny. Talking about Leo in the 5th episode and they’re still very emotional about him understandably. I do wonder if their troubles to have a baby and then the stillborn have played a part in his decline as a player, it would have a huge mental toll on anyone.

Its been temporary for years.

How many years have we had press conference with construction noise in the background.
The construction site is temporary. Will be nice in a years time.

But the actual facility is dated and needs a refurbishment. I reckon it is financially better to move rather than update it

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back