The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering how much Sloane chats away during games I dunno about that, comes across as such an annoying guy even if he's your teammate.

Yeah there's some moments which I was really surprised clubs allowed them to show. A lot comes off as ingenuine like the cringe Gale/O'Neal conversations about BLM and whatever, but the stuff during games at quarter time huddles and players getting dropped etc. looks very genuine and really insightful.
I think that’s just being a good leader. Constantly chatting and trying to lift the lads throughout a game. In comparison to Cogs, who hardly says anything during a game, it makes a massive difference.

I think that’s just being a good leader. Constantly chatting and trying to lift the lads throughout a game. In comparison to Cogs, who hardly says anything during a game, it makes a massive difference.
That can be true if the chatting is constructive. Sloane just seems to blurt out random crap all the time. Personally I’d prefer somewhere between the two you mentioned but that’s clearly just my personal preference

Oh yeah Cogs is definitely way too quiet and I felt really sorry for him as the series went on as I don't think he's cut out to be a captain, but like Jatz said Sloane was just chatty for the sake of it and as a teammate I'd get really sick of it. The "Yeah baby"s were so cringe.

I actually thought Sloane came across really well. Spoke clearly, brings a positive attitude, always gives 100% and is clearly invested in Nick's gameplan.

Can only imagine it's an enhancement on Tex's leadership the past couple of years.

Oh yeah Cogs is definitely way too quiet and I felt really sorry for him as the series went on as I don't think he's cut out to be a captain, but like Jatz said Sloane was just chatty for the sake of it and as a teammate I'd get really sick of it. The "Yeah baby"s were so cringe.
Haha i admit the yeah baby’s were a bit lame but everything else was fantastic. Everyone’s got their own preferences though.

I actually thought Sloane came across really well. Spoke clearly, brings a positive attitude, always gives 100% and is clearly invested in Nick's gameplan.

Can only imagine it's an enhancement on Tex's leadership the past couple of years.

I was almost the opposite, I thought when Tex was revving the team up after the (I think) Suns loss was much more powerful.

We got a new Kitten today.

We named her Leela after the warrior of the Sevateem played by Louise Jameson in Doctor Who (who has always been my favourite companion/assistant of The Doctor)

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has there been any talk about ending the two week quarantine in Australia? I'm guessing they won't until higher risk Australians are vaccinated.

I've got my first one booked in for next Thursday, and the second in June. Hoping things might have eased by then.

Has there been any talk about ending the two week quarantine in Australia? I'm guessing they won't until higher risk Australian's are vaccinated.

I've got my first one booked in for next Thursday, and the second in June. Hoping things might have eased by then.

Quarantine for people from NZ is ending I think.

Has there been any talk about ending the two week quarantine in Australia? I'm guessing they won't until higher risk Australians are vaccinated.

You wanting to come back home for a holiday etc?

Yeah .. has had for ages now. 5-10 years or something. He will sometimes wear LFC merch when he shows up to games or in post game interviews which is pretty cool to see.

View attachment 1078823
View attachment 1078826

He know's whats up.

Love him or hate him, it’s undeniable that LeBron James is much more than just a Basketball player.

Not until at least October regardless of the vaccine as someone vaccinated can still be a carrier of the virus. Qantas are restarting flights on 31st October, that's a pretty good indicator of when travel restrictions will begin to be eased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back