Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

Hands up from those who've had the vaccine who've developed new abilities...
Which of my 3 hands do you want me to put up?

Seriously I'm in Israel and had my 2nd Pfizer COVID19 vaccine shot two weeks ago with only a slight pain around the injection area on the 2nd day. A colleague on the other hand suffered nausea and had to lay in bed for about 36 hours.

Normally a 10 year process from go to use.Not 6 months.

You should see how fast technology advances when you have a war to win.
How fast massive ships are built, planes designed, Bridges built and rebuilt in days not months.

It's all about will, will and priority.

In what respect is this different to the indemnity given by the government to the pharmaceutical companies that make vaccines against smallpox and influenza?

Smallpox doesn't really exist any more. In the unlikely event of an outbreak it would probably be due to bioterrorism. It would be reasonable of government to indemnify drug companies if they were pressed to rapidly roll out a vaccine in response.

Apparently indemnities have been provided 'to a particular manufacturer of pandemic and pre-pandemic influenza vaccines for the supply or future supply of influenza vaccines under certain conditions (including H1N1 and H5N1)'. It's not clear which manufacturer that is and what are the conditions that apply.

As far as I know there are no vaccines on the National Immunisation Program Schedule (about 15 vaccines) that have a government indemnity for adverse effects.

Smallpox doesn't really exist any more. In the unlikely event of an outbreak it would probably be due to bioterrorism. It would be reasonable of government to indemnify drug companies if they were pressed to rapidly roll out a vaccine in response.

Apparently indemnities have been provided 'to a particular manufacturer of pandemic and pre-pandemic influenza vaccines for the supply or future supply of influenza vaccines under certain conditions (including H1N1 and H5N1)'. It's not clear which manufacturer that is and what are the conditions that apply.

As far as I know there are no vaccines on the National Immunisation Program Schedule (about 15 vaccines) that have a government indemnity for adverse effects.
So, no different to the present case.

Vaccine manufacturers worldwide have, of course, been pressing for government indemnities for a very long time and, in many countries, obtaining it; this case is no different, and says zero about the vaccine's safety or otherwise.

So, no different to the present case.

Vaccine manufacturers worldwide have, of course, been pressing for government indemnities for a very long time and, in many countries, obtaining it; this case is no different, and says zero about the vaccine's safety or otherwise.

We know the manufacturers in this case - AstraZeneca, Novavax and Pfizer. And it is different.

“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

We know the manufacturers in this case - AstraZeneca, Novavax and Pfizer. And it is different.

“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.
In this case the manufacturers have used their extra bargaining power to force the same commercial advantage from the Australian government that they have previously obtained from numerous other governments (and the Australian government) in the case of other vaccines.
In other words, they have extorted the indemnity because they can.
The claim that it means there is an increased risk of the extremely rare side effects covered by the indemnity is just a red herring.

The media daily reveals the machinations of liars, thieves, bullies and narcissists and their devastating effects.

We know, without question, that politicians lie and hide their connections and that corporations routinely display utter contempt for moral norms – that corruption surrounds us.

We know that revolving doors between the corporate and political spheres, the lobbying system, corrupt regulators, the media and judiciary mean that wrongdoing is often never brought to justice.

We know that in the intelligence services and law enforcement wrongdoing is not uncommon and that, again, justice is often not forthcoming.

We know that governments repeatedly ignore or trample on the rights of the people, and actively abuse and mistreat the people. None of this is controversial.

So exactly what is it that conspiracy deniers refuse to acknowledge with such fervour, righteousness and condescension? Why, against all the evidence, do they sneeringly and contemptuously defend the crumbling illusion that the authorities have everything in hand, have only our best interests at heart, and are scrupulous, wise and sincere? That the media serves the people and would never obfuscate the truth. That injustice after injustice result from mistakes and oversights, and never from that dread word: conspiracy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AZ blood clot rate is lower than the general, unvaccinated blood clot rate.

Covid is nothing more than a flu; a conspiracy made to topple God and Donald Trump. I'd rather not succumb to blood clotting in my brain, however, so I'll be definitely getting this vaccine.

A quick question for any anti-vaxers on this site:
I had my second jab today, so presumably I now have 2 microchips on board.
If I get lost whilst bushwalking, will I be able to be located immediately through the microchips secretly injected into me as part of a world wide conspiracy involving all the worlds governments, scientists, medicos, drug companies, etc. etc. etc. but that only Alan Jones and the few enlightened anti-vaxers know about, or will I only be found if I am within reach of the 4g network?

Genuine question.
Sensible answers only please.

A quick question for any anti-vaxers on this site:
I had my second jab today, so presumably I now have 2 microchips on board.
If I get lost whilst bushwalking, will I be able to be located immediately through the microchips secretly injected into me as part of a world wide conspiracy involving all the worlds governments, scientists, medicos, drug companies, etc. etc. etc. but that only Alan Jones and the few enlightened anti-vaxers know about, or will I only be found if I am within reach of the 4g network?

Genuine question.
Sensible answers only please.
It chips you with 5G you nincompoop - so you’ll only be found within range of a 5G tower. So it’s completely useless for you to be found out bush because there’s no 5G towers.

In short enjoy your exposure death. Should have gotten the extra bonus 4G in the flu shot

It chips you with 5G you nincompoop - so you’ll only be found within range of a 5G tower. So it’s completely useless for you to be found out bush because there’s no 5G towers.

In short enjoy your exposure death. Should have gotten the extra bonus 4G in the flu shot
Damn it.
If the multinational conspirators sign up with Telstra, surely I'd have a better chance of being found, and Telstra share holders might get a bonus dividend :thumbsu:

I always thought a little fingerphone would be cool, you could have a microphone in your thumb, and a speaker in your forefinger, and run it all on the 5g in your blood.

On a serious note my brother is refusing to get it because he’s worried about the impact on his fertility. His fiancée isn’t getting it either for the same reason.

On a serious note my brother is refusing to get it because he’s worried about the impact on his fertility. His fiancée isn’t getting it either for the same reason.

They'll probably only get a mild dose of covid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back