Remove this Banner Ad

Houghton duffy & Vescio!!!!!! yes! we're on here lads for multis! :smile:

adding:
1.5u Molloy + davey ags @4.38 lads boosted
1.5u Molloy + sheridan ags @3.40 b365
1.5u davidson + sheridan ags @4 b365
1.5u davidson + molloy ags @3 b365

Last edited:

Collingwood kicked to the end with a very heavy breeze that quarter.
Live-bets...
0.5U 2nd Qtr margin - 9-16 $5.50
0.3U 2nd Qtr margin -17-24 $11
0.1U 2nd Qtr margin - 25-32 $31
0.1U 2nd Qtr margin - 33+ $176

Should be an interesting 4th qtr. Coll with the wind, but have 2 injuries. Bris very good in 4th qtrs but coming off a couple of weeks on the road.

I'll stick with the wind bets and go Coll -1.5.

The win from Freo womens yesterday indicated to me that they can probably win when the chips are down. To be honest Carlton were probably the better team, for about 80% of that match but when it mattered most, thats when Freo stepped up. Some teams in that situation wouldn't have the capability of mounting a 3 goal attack in the space of 2 minutes. Just food for thought with 2 rounds then Finals coming up.

Carlton were around $1.09-$1.11 before Freo kicked the last 3 goals to win that game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2u WC win and g Kelly ags @2.87 b365
2u g Kelly ags @2 b365
1.5U g.Kelly and n Kelly ags @5 b365
1.5 g Kelly and McWilliams @4.5 b365
1u Cranston ags @2.40 b365
1u McWilliams and Cranston ags @5.50 b365
Jeepers that's a lot riding on G Kelly haha, don't know anything about her you reckon she's a good thing?

Jeepers that's a lot riding on G Kelly haha, don't know anything about her you reckon she's a good thing?
Just going on my gut, I Noticed she got a few kicks to her and marks inside 50 the other week. It Seems to me she is a player the team is happy to get the ball to. She has only kicked 2.2 so far but this is prob the first time wc have not had really tough opposition that will beat them up and restict their goals so I'm hoping goals flo easier.
She's Listed at hff so quite reasonable that she can get opportunity for a mark inside 50. Also from memory I think she has some muscle on her so can out body for a mark.
(As for janz and Atkins -WC ff line they only have 1g between them.)
By all regards, don't copy me with 2u. But maybe 0.5 or 1u. (I'm just up on units from round6 still. 😋)

Just going on my gut, I Noticed she got a few kicks to her and marks inside 50 the other week. It Seems to me she is a player the team is happy to get the ball to. She has only kicked 2.2 so far but this is prob the first time wc have not had really tough opposition that will beat them up and restict their goals so I'm hoping goals flo easier.
She's Listed at hff so quite reasonable that she can get opportunity for a mark inside 50. Also from memory I think she has some muscle on her so can out body for a mark.
(As for janz and Atkins -WC ff line they only have 1g between them.)
By all regards, don't copy me with 2u. But maybe 0.5 or 1u. (I'm just up on units from round6 still. 😋)
Gutsy backing a WC win here. Backing 1 terrible team to beat another terrible team.

Like the GS bets though :)

Gutsy backing a WC win here. Backing 1 terrible team to beat another terrible team.
One reason I favour WC is Geelong is still without their best mid -Purcell, out with an ACL. So I feel west coast will be more competitive without Purcell to worry about.
And we have learnt in aflw, being without the best player(s) of a team can make a huge difference often.

added
1u N kelly, Cameron ags @7.40 sb powered.
1u g.kelly mcarthy ags @4.50 b365
0.3u cameron, kelly, kelly, cranston @30.50 sb powered.
0.3u cameron, kelly, kelly, mccarthy@21.50 sb
0.3u cameron, kelly, kelly, gibson @22.50 sb

I wouldn't assume 2 bad teams against each other equals low scoring. If you look at the games that have WC, GC, Geel, and tigers (although they seem to have come good), They are all around the 70 mark give or take.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back