Prediction 2021 best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

I've not had a chnace to follow much training news, does anyone who has have info on Stone, Angwin or Wehr in terms of likely debuts this year?
Really hasn't been much come out of the club at all this year. Seemingly none of those 3 particularly close to a debut - in my case I'm surprised at Wehr as I thought the point of selecting a mature-aged player would be the ability to play early. But he seems quite a way off.

I've not had a chnace to follow much training news, does anyone who has have info on Stone, Angwin or Wehr in terms of likely debuts this year?

I Haven't seen much on any of the 3 mentioned and the fact they didnt feature in any of the pre-season games indicates to me they are unlikely to see any game time in the 1st half of the year and I am hoping we see a report from the intra-club tomorrow
From the reports on Angwin after the draft it seemed likely he would need to put on some weight to be considered for selection
With the East coast league starting mid April they will have a few weeks of practice games to work up to speed and hopefully incorporate the non listed and some of the academy players into the systems

Hey team, sorry I don't know where else to ask this fantasy related question but I noticed that Sam Taylor got given the ball a tad more than seasons past in minutes he played the preseason game. Horribly small sample size but do you expect the ball to be in his hands a little more with your departures down back or would you attribute this to just anamoly/circumstance

I
Hey team, sorry I don't know where else to ask this fantasy related question but I noticed that Sam Taylor got given the ball a tad more than seasons past in minutes he played the preseason game. Horribly small sample size but do you expect the ball to be in his hands a little more with your departures down back or would you attribute this to just anamoly/circumstance
I expect his role to be similar, however he is a player that is at an age and career stage that you'd expect some more improvement. Wouldn't thought he was a supercoach option in classic,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back