Competitions Knockout Footy Tipping Competition 2021 - straightuplazy wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tips sent.

hair-flip-guy

The extra life is a good idea. I think investing so much time only to bow out early really sucks...
It took me about 20 minutes. The trick is not to agonise too much over it I think.

I have put my tips in the OP. Anyone feel free to check that they adhere to the rules.

Remember rules are

1. Cannot tip same team to win twice in a row
2. Can only tip the same team to win a total of 5 times
3. Can only tip the same team to lose a total of 5 times

I will check each entry that is sent to me shortly and confirm with you that all is good.

I have put my tips in the OP. Anyone feel free to check that they adhere to the rules.

Remember rules are

1. Cannot tip same team to win twice in a row
2. Can only tip the same team to win a total of 5 times
3. Can only tip the same team to lose a total of 5 times

I will check each entry that is sent to me shortly and confirm with you that all is good.
They're good

Of those who have expressed an interest i have received 7 people's tips which i will check and confirm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Last edited:
So there's no 2 weeks in a row for the team you pick to lose right? Just the limitation of 5 times to lose overall?

-You Cannot tip the same team twice in a row to win
-You Cannot tip the same team more than 5 times throughout the year
-You Cannot tip against the same team more than 5 times throughout the year

-You Cannot tip the same team twice in a row to win
-You Cannot tip the same team more than 5 times throughout the year
-You Cannot tip against the same team more than 5 times throughout the year

My mother used to speak to me like that when I asked for the second time if I could set up the Commodore 64.

I didn't ask for a third time - which is why I lived to a ripe old age...

My mother used to speak to me like that when I asked for the second time if I could set up the Commodore 64.

I didn't ask for a third time - which is why I lived to a ripe old age...
Just quoting the op mate.

Great response to my message yesterday and i am currently going through the entries that have been sent to me yesterday and today to check that they comply. Will have them all checked by tomorrow afternoon and will post the round 1 tips in this thread by tomorrow night.

As previously mentioned not too late to join, all welcome up to the first bounce Thursday evening.

Great response to my message yesterday and i am currently going through the entries that have been sent to me yesterday and today to check that they comply. Will have them all checked by tomorrow afternoon and will post the round 1 tips in this thread by tomorrow night.

As previously mentioned not too late to join, all welcome up to the first bounce Thursday evening.

I sympathize with you - I remember running a Brownlow comp a few years back where I needed to check and enter entries.

People had WEEKS to get them in - got maybe 10 in over a three week period, and then about 40 in the 24hrs before the count...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back