Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok got my tickets x2 with club support in AFL members at 10am. It was all pretty easy.

Does the ticket act as your record of entry for Covid or will they also do a QR register on the way in to the ground?

Perhaps those that went to the praccy game against Richmond can tell me.

So I had a crack at 1:00 today and I got through and it wouldn’t work , it said unavailable all over the map , anyway tried again just then and I’ve got a ticket!!!

I’ve got N31:Row M. There were difficulties accessing Collingwood Allocation on Ticketek, so I went to choose General Seating and got to select my own ticket once I had figured that out.
Yep exactly the same issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, that's the Australian International Code.
Will still work.
PS: I haven't got my text from 10am this morning!!
Did get the email though :)

Cool, was just wondering from that last post if the issue for Doc may have been caused with the +61 being in front of it but the 0 still being included as well. Probably not.
My text arrived very swiftly. Issue at the Ticketek end no doubt.

Yes, that's the Australian International Code.
Will still work.
PS: I haven't got my text from 10am this morning!!
Did get the email though :)
I had two barcodes and only received one SMS for one of the tickets. Email came OK.

Don't know Dave. I couldn't get the tickets unless I paid the service fee with my credit card. It is what it is I guess. I'm just stoked I got the tickets.

Going by Tweet by the Club you have to pay for the General Admission Tickets but money be Given Back

Yep, ok, so that will do? I can access that.
Did you get an email?
The ticket links are in that. Just click on the link and your ticket will appear in your browser. You can then scan from your phone when you enter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back