NRL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Overs in the Warriors/Titans Game
Manly +10.5 against the Roosters

Will the 10.5 be enough? Manly without Tommy Trobojvic are horrible. I just don’t see where their points come from. I’ve just taken HT/FT though pretty safe

Will the 10.5 be enough? Manly without Tommy Trobojvic are horrible. I just don’t see where their points come from. I’ve just taken HT/FT though pretty safe

Roosters notoriously slow starters

Roosters notoriously slow starters

Fair point just not sure where Manly will score points! Tommy Trobovic (sorry for the spelling) is where all their points come through! Personally just taken HT/FT

Raiders are the last leg of a multi for me today, am contemplating whether to try and win it both ways by taking Tigers +8.5 too? It's basically a free hit at a double or money back if I do.

Dragons vs Sharks is a bingo pick game, not gonna touch it.

Took the unders a few days ago for that Dragons game honestly both teams suck and it’s pouring down today

Well pretty fair to conclude that the top 5-6 teams still have a gap on the comp...if only I didn’t touch that poisonous middle of the road Titan-Warriors game, I would’ve cleaned up.
I'm slightly up on the round, would've been well up if I didn't chase a couple of bets when I was bored and wanted some action, hopefully with the AFL starting this week I won't get sucked in.

NRL Round 2 Early Odds from TAB:

Eels 2.85 v 1.43 Storm @ Bankwest Stadium
Warriors 2.05 v 1.77 Knights @ Central Coast Stadium
Titans 1.45 v 2.75 Broncos @ CBus Super Stadium
Bulldogs 5.25 v 1.16 Panthers @ Bankwest Stadium
Manly 3.65 v 1.28 Souths @ Lottoland
North Qld 1.50 v 2.60 St George Illawara @ Townsville
Tigers 3.50 v 1.30 Roosters @ Campbelltown Sports stadium
Cronulla 2.90 v 1.42 Canberra @ Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Storm (easy)- I’ll have a crack at 13+ for value
Warriors- can’t believe Newcastle are favs
Broncos- no idea but I recon GC’s spine is awful
Penrith 13+
Souths 13+
Dragons 1-12 (zero confidence)
Roosters
Canberra (won’t be shocked if Cronulla win though)

Storm (easy)- I’ll have a crack at 13+ for value
Warriors- can’t believe Newcastle are favs
Broncos- no idea but I recon GC’s spine is awful
Penrith 13+
Souths 13+
Dragons 1-12 (zero confidence)
Roosters
Canberra (won’t be shocked if Cronulla win though)
Warriors look the best value H2H for sure.

Panthers, Souths, Roosters look a pretty reliable multi to me too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warriors look the best value H2H for sure.

Panthers, Souths, Roosters look a pretty reliable multi to me too.

Storm too for me personally. You can add in the Lions, Tigers and WCE in the AFL

Storm too for me personally. You can add in the Lions, Tigers and WCE in the AFL
Probably all winners, but a 7 leg early season no formguide multi probably isn't a winning long term bet strategy for me :D

Il definitely have a few different little ones going on though lol

Weather is shocking this weekend, expecting a few low scoring games.

Yep tread carefully with overs or unders the 1-12 might be the play this weekend

Anyone else think the market might be sleeping on the Warriors a bit? They are over $2 on Betfair.

Looked pretty good last week only problem is they can really let you down the week after traditionally. The Knights without Ponga aren't exactly a reliable opponent though.

Anyone else think the market might be sleeping on the Warriors a bit? They are over $2 on Betfair.

Looked pretty good last week only problem is they can really let you down the week after traditionally. The Knights without Ponga aren't exactly a reliable opponent though.
Yeah will take Warriors. Won't worry about sports promo (first 5 mins).
Will use TAB 3 leg sgm bonus or BBet $2 line

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Best outsiders of the week imo

Won't be surprised if NZ start favourites by game time, they seem to be coming in.

Agreed. Took a bit of them flat when markets opened, it's the toughest tip of the week. Only slight query is with the wet weather, does that hurt them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back