Rumour Goodwin under close scrutiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Yze to takeover as coach with Williams as assistant!!
Anyone hearing Goodwin has been caught sampling the good life?
Wouldn’t be the first time, I mean during the Essendon thing he did ask for the “good stuff”

how come? (Asking as you’d be in a better position to offer an opinion)
Was moved sideways at Hawthorn. Seen as a demotion to many and wasn’t that highly regarded.

I did notice he looked a little more dishevelled than his usual clean cut appearance last week, and he has had addiction issues in the past. Going off that and the divorce I’m gonna say this is a possibility.

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 9.12.42 am.png

Last edited:
Was moved sideways at Hawthorn. Seen as a demotion to many and wasn’t that highly regarded.

Didn’t hawthorn hold him to his contract when he wanted to come the year before? Not sure why they would do that if he wasn’t highly regarded.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Didn’t hawthorn hold him to his contract when he wanted to come the year before? Not sure why they would do that if he wasn’t highly regarded.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Can’t remember if that was the case.

I know that there was a few questions as to how he was performing(along with Burns) from our boards while he was assistant, and some ITK’s suggested that he wouldn’t be greatly missed(unlike Fagan, Rath etc).

I think Dee’s fans may just need to temper expectation if Goodwin gets the arse and Yze takes the reigns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t remember if that was the case.

I know that there was a few questions as to how he was performing(along with Burns) from our boards while he was assistant, and some ITK’s suggested that he wouldn’t be greatly missed(unlike Fagan, Rath etc).

I think Dee’s fans may just need to temper expectation if Goodwin gets the arse and Yze takes the reigns.
I don't know why people would regard Yze as the automatic heir apparent when we have Choco Williams there - you know, proven premiership coach Choco Williams...

I'd be ropeable if we chose Yze over Williams - even as a caretaker.

Yze to takeover as coach with Williams as assistant!!
Anyone hearing Goodwin has been caught sampling the good life?

Has he been out ‘fishing’ again ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back