Competitions Get On Board! Bigfooty Hawks Supercoach Head to Head Leagues for 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkshaker

Cancelled
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi Everyone,

For those interested I am going to endeavour to get a Hawks Supercoach Head to Head Competition up and running again.

Historically, we had about 7 head to head leagues which Spikers (not sure if she is on BF any longer) kept on a spreadsheet.

I administered Bigfooty Hawks Div 1 for her as I was lucky enough to stay out of the relegation zone each year and hold my spot. We built the rest of the leagues from this starting position.

-------------------------

I propose the following relegation promotion system, as used previously. This was well received.

Division 1 relegation was the bottom 4 lowest scoring players overall. Promoted players were top two overall scorers from Division 2.

The other two promoted where the highest overall scorers (if applicable) across all leagues. That is, if you scored the most points across all leagues and you were in Div 6 you had the chance to jump to Div 1 rather than labouring through the relegation/promotion system. It worked well to create a strong Division 1 Hawks League.

All other relegation and promotion flowed from this. Top four up bottom four down etc.

-----------------------

I also propose to reproduce the Division 1 League from 2018 (the last time it was run) as a starting point.

-----------------------

After this anyone who wants to play they should post last years overall ranking, team name and BF screen name via a screen capture. You can check you team history on your SC teams homepage. I will set up divisions according to the highest final scores on a spreadsheet and set up the leagues.

e.g. 1000 - Absolute Drubbing - Milkshaker

-----------------------

Division 1 finals series reproduced from 2018 below (Cracker of a final!). We don't have much time so lets get it rolling. Please tag members you know who have played before as well. e.g Glorin , SC fish THawks Blackhawk42 Sydney Kicker Judd2Sewell Deliverance@Metin_91

-----------------------

Those in Division 1 2018 who want a free ticket to Division 1 this year please let me know asap. If we have spots available they will go to highest ranked players in waiting.

1615176214542.png

Last edited:

Hi Everyone,

For those interested I am going to endeavour to get a Hawks Supercoach Head to Head Competition up and running again.

Historically, we had about 7 head to head leagues which Spikers (not sure if she is on BF any longer) kept on a spreadsheet.

I administered Bigfooty Hawks Div 1 for her as I was lucky enough to stay out of the relegation zone each year and hold my spot. We built the rest of the leagues from this starting position.

-------------------------

I propose the following relegation promotion system, as used previously. This was well received.

Division 1 relegation was the bottom 4 lowest scoring players overall. Promoted players were top two overall scorers from Division 2.

The other two promoted where the highest overall scorers (if applicable) across all leagues. That is, if you scored the most points across all leagues and you were in Div 6 you had the chance to jump to Div 1 rather than labouring through the relegation/promotion system. It worked well to create a strong Division 1 Hawks League.

All other relegation and promotion flowed from this. Top four up bottom four down etc.

-----------------------

I also propose to reproduce the Division 1 League from 2018 (the last time it was run) as a starting point.

-----------------------

After this anyone who wants to play they should post last years overall ranking, team name and BF screen name via a screen capture. You can check you team history on your SC teams homepage. I will set up divisions according to the highest final scores on a spreadsheet and set up the leagues.

e.g. 1000 - Absolute Drubbing - Milkshaker

-----------------------

Division 1 finals series reproduced from 2018 below (Cracker of a final!). We don't have much time so lets get it rolling. Please tag members you know who have played before as well. e.g Glorin , SC fish THawks Blackhawk42 Sydney Kicker Judd2Sewell Deliverance

-----------------------

Those in Division 1 2018 who want a free ticket to Division 1 this year please let me know asap. If we have spots available they will go to highest ranked players in waiting.

View attachment 1072753
I'd love to go round again mate if its ok.

Team name: #Likeaboss
2020 Rank: 49th

I was lucky enough to be in Div 1 in the image you linked. Got knocked out in the Prelim! 20210309_124542.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

Haha I'm spewin'! I reckon I was probably set to jump up a few divisions after my 2018 season (the last time I actually put any effort in)

1615335569925.png

2020 was my worst season ever. I didn't deal with the hubs very well and didn't really pay it much attention. Often forgetting to trade, sub players or change captains...

1615335831308.png

Happy to play in any league though. Outside of 2018 my season rank has been around 15k. So quite confident that I'm relatively rubbish compared to those who've posted their scores/ranks so far.

Last - Future 4th Rounder - cryptor

Man, you really want 2020's score? Mine was putrid. Can we not go a bit further back? ;)

Team name is Will Day for it

Rankings:

2020 - 12,928
2019 - 24,303
2018 - 16,606
2017 - 7,919
2016 - 967
2015 - 3,012

Clearly experimenting too much the last three seasons..

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    222.1 KB · Views: 31

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I'm spewin'! I reckon I was probably set to jump up a few divisions after my 2018 season (the last time I actually put any effort in)

View attachment 1074114

2020 was my worst season ever. I didn't deal with the hubs very well and didn't really pay it much attention. Often forgetting to trade, sub players or change captains...

View attachment 1074120

Happy to play in any league though. Outside of 2018 my season rank has been around 15k. So quite confident that I'm relatively rubbish compared to those who've posted their scores/ranks so far.

Last - Future 4th Rounder - cryptor

Ha Ha a shoe in for a jump up the rankings based on 2018 cryptor.

Have enough for 1 league so far. Two would be good to kick things off again at least. Running short on time so have to have players details by Sunday 14 March 2021. Will leave me just enough time to get the codes out. :thumbsu:

oneredfrog , WayneBevan , Goats, bindas12, Goodo73 , Easy Slips Catch , RIOLINWITPUNCHS , Satchel , MinerBoy , OhhhhhCyril , MrPremiership , Frankston Rover , SSSSSS , Rich , OneEyedHawk, Skyfire15 , vanders , kenneje , Hotham Hawk , Hawkforce, StalkingHawk , PoopingHindi , Kuuz, Gunstall555 , jegsteam, f4zz , Sirlemsip , Maybloomer , Milang_Panthers , muldercs , rdhopkins2 , Ned Ryerson , hodgeysleftfoot , HawkAussie

Last edited:
Was lucky enough to be in Div 1 in 2018, but finished in the bottom half of Div 1 (team Cyrilicious) :rolleyes:

Have included 2019 (1470) and 2020 (11930) rankings (team Worpedo)

Hopefully we get enough for a few teams.

Worpedo2019.png
Worpedo2020.png

CLOSED

Hi Everyone,

Invites/codes sent out for Division 1 and 2 via PM. Please join as soon as possible.

Hopefully now it is up an running again we can expand on these two divisions next season.

Cheers

MS

I've created a league for the slackos like me that were too late to get in the official league. Let's try and get 18 teams in before tonight :)

Name is LateHawksBigfooty

League code here

https://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/?action=join-league&code=504337

Barry Damage if you get up let me know. Call it BF Hawks DIV 3. Had 20 exactly so went with 2 leagues of ten to get things rolling. If you are happy with that your league can then be part of this boards relegation promotion system.

I am happy to run multiple leagues going forward.

kenneje

Cheers

MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back