AFLW West Coast Women 2021 - Discussion

How many wins in 2021?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niamh Kelly is like a cheat code with her pace. Also plenty of courage and her skills are improving every game.

What more can you ask for?

The girls looked so much better with the space Geelong gave to them. It was great to see the confidence start to show as they got the scoreboard pressure on.

The few times Geelong managed to tighten up the game and get numbers to the ball we looked very fragile again.

Promising signs but plenty of work to do.

The girls looked so much better with the space Geelong gave to them. It was great to see the confidence start to show as they got the scoreboard pressure on.

The few times Geelong managed to tighten up the game and get numbers to the ball we looked very fragile again.

Promising signs but plenty of work to do.

Daniel Pratt seems to be very realistic about it all, as well. Admitted that if we'd played that well and lost it was still progress in the right direction, and we won't be defined by wins or losses in the next fortnight of games. The aim is to play more consistently across four quarters whether we win or lose.

He also offered up that we kicked 8 goals after quarter time which is more goals kicked after quarter time than the rest of our Q2-Q4 goals combined for the balance of the season. Haven't fact checked that but huge if true.

Bring back Amy's messages Miguel Sanchez

Don't leave us hanging!!!

Not even mine, someone’s screenshots from a group chat that somehow saved themselves in my phone. :eek:

The AFLCA votes are much more interesting. Coaches had A-Mac best or second-best on, but disagreed almost completely on the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club must appeal. Bump was not high, away from the play or anything wrong. They are effectively saying ‘can’t bump in women’s game’.

Rankin just wasn't expecting it. Her unawareness is why she pulled up a bit ginger, I reckon. That's got nothing to do with Swanny, though. The girls were laying shepherds all day and on this occasion the opponent didn't know the contact was coming and got s**t mixed. Probably got some whiplash. But it's clearly within the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back