Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

It is quite the rut the Lakers are in. Apparently AD is a good player.

I have not watched all of todays game but it does surprise me how many 3's Gasol is jacking up. If KCP (I know he is 0-4) and Kuzma (1-2) and whoever else are your 3pt shooters surely you have to give them some shots.

We are certainly struggling but knocked off a feisty Portland team today. Pelinka will shore up the front court bench and AD will return fit and firing.

A bit worried about the wear and tear on Bron but, this is why he invests millions in his body and he will get some late season rest.

Relax Laker fans, last year we were driven and had a bit of a charmed ride other than the Bubble blip. A few more challenges builds character for late season glory. We will be there when the final punches are thrown.

Stop ragging on Gasol too. He is playing a role with what he has. We will find some support and he will be a difference maker in important moments as he was with Toronto.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drummond looking likely according to Woj

Not gonna be a star, but at least he'll be a big lob-catching, mobile, rebounding body, which was something we lacked. Hopefully he buys into Vogel's defensive schemes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back