Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

RedWhite&Blue

Premiership Player
Jul 21, 2005
Vic
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
there’s an article on News.com on the **** shaming that Mia is copping and how it’s happening at the same time thousands are gathering to march against violence against women. I know this is a forum of free speech populated by a lot of keyboard warriors but it might pay to just shut the * up about it and move on.
Leave the young girl alone and let our boy enjoy his time with her without a microscope on the relationship.

TheBont

Club Legend
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
there’s an article on News.com on the **** shaming that Mia is copping and how it’s happening at the same time thousands are gathering to march against violence against women. I know this is a forum of free speech populated by a lot of keyboard warriors but it might pay to just shut the fu** up about it and move on.
Leave the young girl alone and let our boy enjoy his time with her without a microscope on the relationship.
No ones **** shaming her here dude. Relax.

Agreed though let’s all move on.

there’s an article on News.com on the **** shaming that Mia is copping and how it’s happening at the same time thousands are gathering to march against violence against women. I know this is a forum of free speech populated by a lot of keyboard warriors but it might pay to just shut the fu** up about it and move on.

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
From what I’ve read Jamarra has done a great job of taking care of Mia this week. He’s spent the entire week away from the club snd has stayed home looking after Mia and what she’s dealing with. For him so sacrifice training to take care of Mia shows how strong his character is. Good on him.

Last edited:
From what I’ve heard Jamarra has done a great job of taking care of Mia this week. He’s spent the entire week away from the club snd has stayed home looking after Mia and what she’s dealing with. For him so sacrifice training to take care of Mia shows how strong his character is. Good on him.
erm... with the club's approval I assume... ? Can't quite accept that he'd get leave, from his job, which is to acquire skills and fitness for a bright career that might last 10-15 years, to help his girlfriend delete nasty posts from her Insta ...

But what would I know? The 2020s throw up new surprises every day.

erm... with the club's approval I assume... ? Can't quite accept that he'd get leave, from his job, which is to acquire skills and fitness for a bright career that might last 10-15 years, to help his girlfriend delete nasty posts from her Insta ...

But what would I know? The 2020s throw up new surprises every day.
I mean other Dogs players have had leave when their partners are struggling with mental issues

Its even worse nowadays being in the spotlight on social media

Shows Marra is years ahead mentallty

gangsta deluxe

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 14, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Rajasthan Royals!!!
It did strike me as an unlikely scenario. She has parents and family to support her, IF she needs it. Jeez, why oh why do people get caught up in social media, it's a menace.

Lol her Dad is perhaps the single worst person to support her in this context...

Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Marra double parked on the Saturday recovery after game day is a vibe

From an indigenous community in Warranmbool to drinking at a festival with 3 absolute glamours on a Saturday arvo, it brings a tear to ya eye

Attachments

• E3E6DF0B-E681-4CB1-97BB-EFD545C48065.png
    E3E6DF0B-E681-4CB1-97BB-EFD545C48065.png
    519.7 KB · Views: 505
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania

From an indigenous community in Warranmbool to drinking at a festival with 3 absolute glamours on a Saturday arvo, it brings a tear to ya eye

I didn't understand a word of what you just posted. This might be my first "out of touch old man" moment.

hoianbulldog

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 2, 2006
Hoi An, Vietnam. I am off the grid.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

His years between 20 and 30 years of age are going to be significanttly better that what mine were.

CDBulldog

All Australian
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Not sure I am liking all the off field publicity Marra is getting. Prefer a low profile until he earns it on the footy field. Maybe it a small part of the reason Bevo is not playing him yet.
unfortunately he appears to be dating someone who strives to stay in the spotlight through personal choices. He’s in her social media world so it’s unlikely he will lead a low profile as his image literally feeds her social media relevance...it’s just the reality!!!!

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
Not sure I am liking all the off field publicity Marra is getting. Prefer a low profile until he earns it on the footy field. Maybe it a small part of the reason Bevo is not playing him yet.

Bev is not playing him because he does not have the tank yet.

Back