No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go overseas to get your Barrister licence to defend your good name ... and find that you mistakenly trained to serve coffee ... you still need somewhere to live that keeps up appearances

1615473052340.png

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had one, could never get a park.
You could park that wherever you wanted. Ain’t no council got a tow truck big enough to move it.

You know there's more drug cheats out there. You know where they are. Find 'em, or I'll find you.

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You injected me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me a drug cheat and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there with Dank and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Don't Push it. Don't push it, or I'll give you war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

1616019020205.png

You know there's more drug cheats out there. You know where they are. Find 'em, or I'll find you.

Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You injected me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me a drug cheat and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there with Dank and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Don't Push it. Don't push it, or I'll give you war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go!

View attachment 1079523

that was pretty ******* funny ....

View attachment 1079523
FWIW I believe Rambo is holding the syringe that was used for the * players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back