Competitions Adelaide Crows SC League Sign-Ups 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I know .....you tanked so you can get a SC Badge this year .....read you like a book :D

PS ...you also want to join a League on the main SC Board ?

Yeah, i definitely tanked

I'm trying to work out if I've joined our league first, what a poor ******* interface this site has

(Log in to remove this ad.)

, what a poor ******* interface this site has

i stand by this, 20 minutes wondering how to join a league, what a waste of time. Hey Herald Sun, you bunch of campaigners, even going to the help screen says join AFTER I’VE LOGGED IN, instead of just saying how to join a league.

i stand by this, 20 minutes wondering how to join a league, what a waste of time. Hey Herald Sun, you bunch of campaigners, even going to the help screen says join AFTER I’VE LOGGED IN, instead of just saying how to join a league.

Just punch the Code we gave you .....you technological Albatross

waiting1.gif 1615592606647.png

Just punch the Code we gave you .....you technological Albatross

View attachment 1076360View attachment 1076361

I’M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHERE “ALBATROSS” COMES FROM MOTHER*er, SO REMEMBER EVERYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE IF THEY‘D JUST LET THAT BIRD FLY AROUND BUT NO THEY HAD TO KILL IT FOR FUN, AND THAYS WHY IT

****ed
THEM
UP

also I found it eventually, by accident, interface still sucks

I’M OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHERE “ALBATROSS” COMES FROM MOTHERf***er, SO REMEMBER EVERYONE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE IF THEY‘D JUST LET THAT BIRD FLY AROUND BUT NO THEY HAD TO KILL IT FOR FUN, AND THAYS WHY IT

f’ed
THEM
UP

also I found it eventually, by accident, interface still sucks
That young huh !!

ezgif-3-f78a680625f3.gif

If it's not too late, I'll join a league. Didn't play in 2020 so no score - happy to join where ever! Team name is The Isotopes .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back