The Official Bigfooty NBA Week thirteen thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
apologies, I meant to say since last season

IMO they have two interrelated problems just from last season to this.

First, they definitely miss Hayward.

Secondly, their defence has really dropped off. My theory on this, apart from losing Smart to injury, is that losing Hayward has meant Tatum and Brown have had to taken on bigger offensive loads again. Kemba aside, they really can't generate much offence from anywhere else. Having Hayward meant they used to able to keep at least two scorers on the floor at all times, but now they're stretched thin.

Without looking at the numbers, I'd hazard a guess that Tatum and Brown's defence has fallen off due to fatigue and probably lack of focus. Which means they're able to run off misses less, which means they're forced into a half court offence more often. It begets a vicious cycle.

Will fit in well with E'Twaun, Langston and Abdel on the bench of funky names.

Oh, and Frank. Mustn't forget Frank.
Frank is in more things than Mia Fevola at the moment

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
From you?

Evidence from the playoffs last year proves they are disorganised when it matters.

Well, no. Not from me.

From kawhi. Pg. Ibaka. Batum. Etc.

Last season doesn't mean anything to this season. That's dumb logic.

And the season before kawhi was FMVP. Show some respect.

If you were referring to lonzo ball - no it's been largely reported he is a possible trade. But he's being player very well since

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
Well, no. Not from me.

From kawhi. Pg. Ibaka. Batum. Etc.

Last season doesn't mean anything to this season. That's dumb logic.

And the season before kawhi was FMVP. Show some respect.

If you were referring to lonzo ball - no it's been largely reported he is a possible trade. But he's being player very well since
Source for these Lonzo rumours? Be respectful? I'm not the one who laughed at every post I put up, disagreed with everything I said. That was you I'm afraid.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
what a game this is!

Bucks trying to lose but what a shot that is under pressure corner 3 to send it to OT

What a weird game. Should've cruised to it. Then couldn't shoot. Then 3 x 3's in the last 45 seconds??

5th game in 7 days and a back to back game. Not worried about the loss at all.

We looked gassed in the 4th quarter. The fact we fought in the 4th to get it to OT then not give up in OT is a great sign imo.

Still a bad loss IMO. Top seed a priority. Had a chance to be just about clean and clear from the Bucks. Now both Nets and Bucks in with a good chance.

What a weird game. Should've cruised to it. Then couldn't shoot. Then 3 x 3's in the last 45 seconds??

Got to 20 ahead or whatever it was then decided to hit 100 attempts at 3's when you could have just driven it to the paint for easy two's. Bucks did well to capitalise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back