Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Officially out of crypto as of this morning, sold off my last 0.5 BTC (current price $59,076.92) to put it into another investment opportunity.

Suspect after 7-8 years in the crypto space (and some reasonable profits) that I'll be unlikely to invest again unless there is more de-risking moving forward to address key hurdles that crypto has yet to overcome (regulation, adoption, environmental impact). Blockchain has huge potential, but the best money has been made in terms of ROI and I suspect the golden age of profits are largely behind for BTC/ETH/XRP.

The alternate purchase shares in Race Oncology (RAC) on the ASX @ $3.94 which I reckon has less risk and more upside over a 12 month time window. Happy to revisit this post in 12 months time on 18th March 2022 and see how correct/incorrect I was in this prediction.

I've got 7k to invest on crypto.

Likely going to split it between Basic Attestation, Enjin, Power Ledger and Bitcoin.

Has NFT shot its load or is there more to come?

Officially out of crypto as of this morning, sold off my last 0.5 BTC (current price $59,076.92) to put it into another investment opportunity.

Suspect after 7-8 years in the crypto space (and some reasonable profits) that I'll be unlikely to invest again unless there is more de-risking moving forward to address key hurdles that crypto has yet to overcome (regulation, adoption, environmental impact). Blockchain has huge potential, but the best money has been made in terms of ROI and I suspect the golden age of profits are largely behind for BTC/ETH/XRP.

The alternate purchase shares in Race Oncology (RAC) on the ASX @ $3.94 which I reckon has less risk and more upside over a 12 month time window. Happy to revisit this post in 12 months time on 18th March 2022 and see how correct/incorrect I was in this prediction.
Still buying RAC?

I don't mind averaging up but I'm near 3 bags on that atm so that's a big average up to buy more. Am considering however

Feel free to reply in the general markets thread rather than clog crypto i guess

Also I'm not your dad, but if you're holding ADA with a 12-24 month time horizon this is a pretty concerning graph:

View attachment 1079648

That kinda makes sense though. Cardano was useless. They rewrited the whole code base in 2018 and completed late 2020. Since then they've been adding new features.

I think Cardano can challenge ETH for the #2 spot in terms of market cap. Especially when smart contracts come mid-year.

I've got 7k to invest on crypto.

Likely going to split it between Basic Attestation, Enjin, Power Ledger and Bitcoin.

Has NFT shot its load or is there more to come?

RFOX on Coinspot... rumor it’s going to be listed on a major exchange very shortly ... 26cents AUD at the moment. It should atleast double ... surely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This. Converted all my eth to link when link was around the $10 mark… so I need this to work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah link is gonna be fine. Hold on.

I bought huge in a massive dip few months back. Prob commented about it on here.
Full faith in it.

Looking good on the short term as well.

1616153463902.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back