Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do we get our 'Electronic' tickets etc?
Have I accidentally deleted the bloody email?
Information from the club about this has been non-existent. I managed to work it out. It's basically the same as last year, you log in to your ticketmaster/membership account and download them individually to Apple or Google Pay. There is no "digital card" as far as I know.

Information from the club about this has been non-existent. I managed to work it out. It's basically the same as last year, you log in to your ticketmaster/membership account and download them individually to Apple or Google Pay. There is no "digital card" as far as I know.
Ok ta, they make it seem like it is in the 'Official App' somewhere.
Been ploughing through it for half an hour.
Even worse that I now have to log into ******* tickmaster!

Lo an behold, there's nothing in there.

I found my ticket QR code for the Essendon game on the Port Adelaide App under membership/tickets, once I had logged in.

I found my ticket QR code for the Essendon game on the Port Adelaide App under membership/tickets, once I had logged in.
Only the invoice (on payment plan), no ticket.

They aren't on the app, but are on the website. It also seems I will have to download a ticket every game! Seriously? *s sake.
I would have just got a regular plastic ticket if I'd known they'd mess this up so badly!

The app basically acts as an envelope for the ticketmaster website. You need to log in to the ticketmaster website, go to tickets and get the code for each ticket for each game. You can see the ticket directly in the ticketmaster website on in the club app, or download it to Apple/Google pay (they encourage you to do this). There is no need to use the app.

They aren't on the app, but are on the website. It also seems I will have to download a ticket every game! Seriously? fu**s sake.
I would have just got a regular plastic ticket if I'd known they'd mess this up so badly!

In the App, go to the menu of the left hand side (three horizontal lines) once you are in Membership, tap it and the top option is Tickets. It's in there.

The website version for me doesn't have a QR code for scanning in.

Once the replacement tickets are sent out, this shouldn't be needed.

In the App, go to the menu of the left hand side (three horizontal lines) once you are in Membership, tap it and the top option is Tickets. It's in there.

Mine won't allow me to add it to my Apple wallet. When I go on to the website, it only shows the North Melbourne game.

There is no tickets option on my app, but it's there for me when I go into the website.
Go figure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no tickets option on my app, but it's there for me when I go into the website.
Go figure.

I can't explain it. Nothing is simple.

I was pleasantly surprised by the club's ability to find a good relocation option for my group. Got my new seat today... one row back and two seats over. Switched our group of 4 from a 1x4 to a 2x2 arrangement, which will be pretty perfect. Had been worried after hearing the feedback from the Cows, but its just great knowing this club tries its best to look after the members.

Hi all,
Just wondering if any of you know if your home game v us has gone on sale yet, and if so, has it sold out? Can't find this info anywhere. Truthful answers much appreciated!

Hi all,
Just wondering if any of you know if your home game v us has gone on sale yet, and if so, has it sold out? Can't find this info anywhere. Truthful answers much appreciated!
Wont be up until after our Rd 2 home game has finished. Because of potential border closures, nobody is getting too ahead of themselves.

The communication from the club on the digital membership front has been so ******* s**t. Who ever had that task should be given a kick up the ass. My bet is there is no one to give a kick up the ass.

I'm a little concerned over how the tickets might work for say, the missus - who has her ticket managed under my account. Does that mean we'll have to use the same phone for both tickets or what? The ticketmaster login though the app is ******* broken atm too lmao

As Chiwigi said, should have ******* known better.

1. https://www.weareportadelaide.com.au/

2. *Hamburger in top-right corner > Log-In*

3. *Hamburger in top-left corner > Tickets*

4. Round 2 Versus Essendon

5. My Tickets

6. *QR Code* (with option to add to Apple Wallet)

WHY individual game tickets and not just a season pass you keep in Wallet, though? That's mental.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back