Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Former St Kilda schoolgirl Kim Duthie is set to launch an OnlyFans account, but claims she will be “classy” not crass.

LOL :think:

1615790813177.jpeg

Good news: I now have a day off tomorrow.
Bad news: It's now because Northern Hospital cancelled for the 3rd time, after I finished work, and was driving an hour the opposite direction to arrive after office hours.

From Sunday when someoen snagged my sunnies at Tulla airport, this week can GAGF thus far...

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Gary Ablett J and his wife must be going through hell
So sad for them

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St Kilda, Ocean Grove Collendina Cobras
Did you see the crash the American boat had in the lead up races ?
I've been on a largish offshore racing yacht when its been doing 20+ knots - it was a totally exhilarating and frightening experience.

But I find it impossible to imagine what it would be like being on one of these things - 23 metres long and capable of doing 50 knots!!! (100+kmh).

I've been on a largish offshore racing yacht when its been doing 20+ knots - it was a totally exhilarating and frightening experience.

But I find it impossible to imagine what it would be like being on one of these things - 23 metres long and capable of doing 50 knots!!! (100+kmh).
Yeah , they are amazing to watch , how they just stay upright on a foil is beyond me

I used to love Sailboarding back in the day. Realistically it probably never got much faster than 20-25 Knots, but it was incredible to be going that fast through rough water, barely able to keep the thing in control and seemingly out of the water as much as it was in it. After a while you could read the water and control the sail instinctively.

I remember one guy sailed his board to Tasmania. He said the hardest and most tiring part was that he had to keep falling into the water to wait for his support boats.

LOL just read about it , some guy solo windsurfed across in 22 hours , and Michael Blackburn crossed Bass straight in 13 hours in a Laser Dingy. That's quicker than the fastest ever race time i think.

SeaCat used to take 5 hours though.

I used to love Sailboarding back in the day. Realistically it probably never got much faster than 20-25 Knots, but it was incredible to be going that fast through rough water, barely able to keep the thing in control and seemingly out of the water as much as it was in it. After a while you could read the water and control the sail instinctively.

I remember one guy sailed his board to Tasmania. He said the hardest and most tiring part was that he had to keep falling into the water to wait for his support boats.

LOL just read about it , some guy solo windsurfed across in 22 hours , and Michael Blackburn crossed Bass straight in 13 hours in a Laser Dingy. That's quicker than the fastest ever race time i think.

SeaCat used to take 5 hours though.

We know a woman who kite boarded to Tassie a few years ago.

I missed this - what has happened?

Gaz and Jordan revealed last year that their son, Levi has a degenerative disease, it's why Gaz was in and out and flew around to hubs with Jordan and Levi late.

Tuesday they "published" the doctors verdict. Here's a snippet of the podcast;

“It’s one thing to receive a diagnosis which just confirms that Levi has a rare and degenerative disease.

“However, it’s another thing to understand that it is life-threatening and that’s like a whole other ball game and a whole other situation in itself because that stuff you just can’t prepare for.

News picked it up wholesale yesterday to run with it, just google Gaz and you'll get the snippets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back