Bulldogs Supercoach and Fantasy Football questions thread

Welcome all,

For any questions about supercoach, fantasy comps or just who is generally "borderline flying" at this time of year, post them here.

Speaking of segues, here's Dale Morris' famous tackle on Buddy.

Peace,

Bulldog Mod People

'51 Bewick

Club Legend
Feb 2, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks
Hi folks,
Given the arrival of a few star young forwards at the kennel, do you think Toby McLean will hold his place in the side?
Cheers.

Hi folks,
Given the arrival of a few star young forwards at the kennel, do you think Toby McLean will hold his place in the side?
Cheers.

He is out with an ACL - if we see him this year it will be at the back end of the season

Dec 2, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Any idea on how the Injury sub gets impacted. It counts as an AFL game but does a donut get added if they take no part?
Even if not it could cause mayhem if they popping youngsters in that role and they play a quarter

Hey Doggies! Who are Scott and McNeil keeping out of the team (Injuries/form)? How long of a run do you think they will each get?
I was surprised they made the round 1 team - expect one (or both) to be dropped this week. Johannisen is an obvious replacement, but JUH might get a game soon if he keeps kicking bags in the VFL. But I've never been able to predict selection!

archiemoses

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I've got treloar in a draft league. Not liking his role from the two games I've watched, getting zero time on the ball. Is the wing his permanent role or more waiting to build fitness before he spends more time on the ball.

Saw he moved onto the ball in the last quarter and got his hands on it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I've got treloar in a draft league. Not liking his role from the two games I've watched, getting zero time on the ball. Is the wing his permanent role or more waiting to build fitness before he spends more time on the ball.

Saw he moved onto the ball in the last quarter and got his hands on it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I expect he will get more CBA's as he gets more comfortable in the team - looks to be the 5th rotation at the moment behind Macrae, Bont, Libba and Dunks

West has poor job security. Could easily fall out of favour, but let's see how he goes tonight. Lipinski is better, but has been the injury sub a couple of times already this season.

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I think you need to watch tonights game before making a move. It’s not clear if one of these guys is a direct replacement for Dunks role or if we shuffle the pieces and it’s Bailey Smith moving inside.
If I had to pick 1 it would be Lipinski.
West has poor job security. Could easily fall out of favour, but let's see how he goes tonight. Lipinski is better, but has been the injury sub a couple of times already this season.

Cheers. West has FWD which makes him more appealing, whilst Lipinski would have to get up to around the 80s average to be valuable.

I figured there's going to be some extra points going somewhere, but it might be to guys like Macrae / Treloar / Bont / Smith and not the young kids.

Cheers. West has FWD which makes him more appealing, whilst Lipinski would have to get up to around the 80s average to be valuable.

I figured there's going to be some extra points going somewhere, but it might be to guys like Macrae / Treloar / Bont / Smith and not the young kids.
Chances are there is a shuffle of CBAs which means Smith (who was pushed to the wing) is likely the big winner, with Bont and Treloar spending slightly more time in the centre.
West I really like as a player but as mentioned earlier has poorer JS (and could be stuck at the HF dead zone for long periods of the game), while Lippi's ball use should help his scoring a little.

Back