Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair call

I definitely was a fair bit lighter and took a bit more care in my appearance back then (hair gel and stuff)

These days, fila shorts (got 3 navy pairs, lel), tshirt, some sort of shoe, spray of deodorant and always a cap (maybe a hoody if it's a little chilly) and I'm good to go.
I dress conservatively and still get noticed for some reason.

a773319dc4deee3a602950c26f2faa61.gif

I use the einstein method for gym clothes. I do not have to put any thought into what I'm going to wear.

I have 5 Adidas free lift t-shirts of various colours which I line up in order on sundy evening. A tremendous tshirt that lasts years.

Trackies are 3 pairs of black $10 asian pyjama jobs I got from the Reject Shop (on a tip from an amatuer bodybuilder). These don't ride up your bum or squash your nuts on the leg press.

They don't seem to stock them anymore so to save them from even more wear they don't get washed EVER!

Choosing work/gym attire is probably the only time one would ever make reference to Einstein when discussing the goings on inside my head.

I use the einstein method for gym clothes. I do not have to put any thought into what I'm going to wear.

I have 5 Adidas free lift t-shirts of various colours which I line up in order on sundy evening. A tremendous tshirt that lasts years.

Trackies are 3 pairs of black $10 asian pyjama jobs I got from the Reject Shop (on a tip from an amatuer bodybuilder). These don't ride up your bum or squash your nuts on the leg press.

They don't seem to stock them anymore so to save them from even more wear they don't get washed EVER!

Choosing work/gym attire is probably the only time one would ever make reference to Einstein when discussing the goings on inside my head.
That sounds gross.

Colour coordination is key too. especially with clothes to shoes

People who sit on a piece of equipment during their rest period between sets and talk on their phones for 5-10 minutes with no consideration to others waiting to use the equipment...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The trick with bodybuilding is to learn to do with heavy weights what you can do with light weights.

- good form
- mind muscle connection
- intense muscle contraction
- full range of motion
- 12-15 reps
- searing muscle burn

If you're consistent for years you can get there in the 8-12 rep range or the 20-30 rep range. It's just a matter of what your mind can tolerate.

True HIT 1 set to failure training eventually fried everyone who tried it (largely because Mike Mentzer made the set last for 5 minutes) and Arnie only did his published insane 2x a day high volume workouts for 3 months of the year.

You alternate between light and heavy, high volume and low volume.

At the end of the day, if you can maintain good form and grind until you get hemorrhoids, the blood vessels in your eyes pop, your lats are so sore you cramp up when you try to wipe your arse, your legs are Doms'ed up so bad you can't sit on the dunny, and the plums have varicose veins growing out of them from the strain of it all....if you're smart enough to manage it without your tendons, joints and vertebrae falling out, then yours is the earth and everything in it.
And then just Tren up hey 🙄

Stick with creatine Snakeman. You're the kind of bloke who gets nose bleeds if he takes 2 scoops of pre workout lol.

Tren is for big boys.

Just for now get your training and nutrition right. Oh and don't forget a good multivitamin :thumbsu:
You spruke and give advice on how you can body-build.. and you just Tren up, the sort of guy who gives 100m sprint advice then jumps on a motorbike to compete.

Tren is for lazy, undisciplined and uneducated lifters, who don't have it in them to put in the hard work and stick it out, just want the quick fix And to peacock around a gym.

You also have no idea how I train or what I look like 🤣🤣

Last edited:
You spruke and give advice on how you can body-build.. and you just Tren up, the sort of guy who gives 100m sprint advice then jumps on a motorbike to compete.

Tren is for lazy, undisciplined and uneducated lifters, who don't have it in them to put in the hard work and stick it out, just want the quick fix And to peacock around a gym.

You also have no idea how I train or what I look like 🤣🤣

Now now no need to get nasty mate. I train as hard as anyone in the gym.

And I don't need to know what you look like because I bet london to a brick you're undersized and have a couple of s**t tattoos, like the rest of the jokers in the gym.

Now now no need to get nasty mate. I train as hard as anyone in the gym.

And I don't need to know what you look like because I bet london to a brick you're undersized and have a couple of sh*t tattoos, like the rest of the jokers in the gym.
Juicing up on Tren, doesn't make you any better than any of the other "Jokers" as you call them in a gym. Just means your lazyier then them. Your that mentally weak you'd rather Jab up, and then look down on everyone else who does it the hard way. Good on you 👌

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back