Current Ex Rebels President Assassinated by Sniper Shot at the Motorplex Perth - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of interest:

Pulled out of the course about a month before.
I thought I had read that but didnt want to say

A month gives you time to look at patterns - I wonder why so public? Was it the message it sent ? Was it just down to how close to home it may have been?

But a month also gives you time to make after plans as well

That’s why a asking permission to film?
its a public place, unless like the actual races you can’t film?
You would assume Cctv from around where he got away, hope for his sake not on the same bike/car they found
Correct, if you read the conditions of entry it just says can’t film for commercial purposes or with commercial type equipment without permission. Every man and his dog films races on their phone.

Last edited:
If there are images of the assassin inside the motorplex, I'm wondering if we might have been misled as to where the shot came from. This article has Martin as being shot in the back although Daily Mail isn't exactly reliable press.

Nick Martin was shot in the back by an unknown assasin while watching the Outlaw Nitro Challenge drag race at Perth Motorplex, Kwinana Beach, at 8.30pm on Saturday.

Yes, or Martin's stepdaughter whose boyfriend Ricky Chapman just happened to be sitting right behind Martin and was shot as well.

Far as I know, Chapman is still in jail for breaches.
From what I've seen on SM... he ain't leaving his misses for martins step daughter...or his wife.

Bloke has delusions of being James bond is my guess

Yes, or Martin's stepdaughter whose boyfriend Ricky Chapman just happened to be sitting right behind Martin and was shot as well.

From what I saw earlier, Chapman is due to walk out soon.
I'm wondering if he freaked out after learning a kid was hurt from the shooting & he then started to mess up, all plans going in every direction because of it. Don't forge he's a war veteran so he's no doubt got a s**t ton of issues from what he did & saw.
He might have also gotten sloppy because of going stir crazy & being stuck home & unable to leave the country to continue killing elsewhere

He gets out next month according to the West today.
'He had been serving 5 1/2 years for selling methamphetamine to a covert police officer. That sentence is due to expire on April 15'

If there are images of the assassin inside the motorplex, I'm wondering if we might have been misled as to where the shot came from. This article has Martin as being shot in the back although Daily Mail isn't exactly reliable press.

Could well be an inside job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A former bikie and one-time close friend of slain Rebels’ boss Nick Martin has been held overnight and questioned about his murder by homicide squad detectives.

The man, whose identity has not been revealed but is believed to be former Rebel himself, was held at the Perth Watch House on Wednesday night, it was reported.

No charges have been laid against him yet.

The details come after an ex-Australian soldier was arrested and charged with firing the shot which killed Martin in front of shocked families at the Perth Motorplex in December.

A former bikie and one-time close friend of murdered Rebels’ boss Nick Martin has been held overnight and questioned about his murder by homicide squad detectives.
A former bikie and one-time close friend of murdered Rebels’ boss Nick Martin has been held overnight and questioned about his murder by homicide

Nick Martin killling: Man accused of murdering Rebels boss bragged about spending over $1 million
Headshot of Sarah Steger

Sarah StegerThe West Australian
Thu, 18 March 2021 8:04PM
Sarah Steger

The man accused of murdering Rebels chief Nick Martin once claimed he had earned and spent more than $1 million by his 28th birthday.
The man accused of murdering Rebels chief Nick Martin once claimed he had earned and spent more than $1 million by his 28th birthday. Credit: Supplied/Supplied

The man accused of murdering Rebels chief Nick Martin once claimed he had earned and spent more than $1 million by his 28th birthday.
The adventure-sports enthusiast boasted about his self-described financial success in a social media post in June 2016.
“I had earnt (sic) and spent a million bucks before I turned 28,” he wrote on Instagram.
A look at his social media is striking for just how run-of-the-mill much of it is.
The adventure-sports enthusiast boasted about his self-described financial success in a social media post in June 2016.
The adventure-sports enthusiast boasted about his self-described financial success in a social media post in June 2016. Credit: Instagram/Instagram
He describes his love for his beautiful girlfriend and there are multiple pictures of him caring for cute animals — even a quokka.
Like many West Australians, he made several trips to Bali over the years, including to get one of more than a dozen large and colourful tattoos branding his ripped body.
And in one social media post the man detailed the moment he apparently broke his leg “when large rocks from a cliff in Bali fell ... and hit me”.
Claiming it was the third time he had seen that type of injury, in an outlandish post, the man claimed he had seen a man get his legs “purposely broken in a beating”, before claiming the victim had died “at my feet” and that he had to save himself and “never saw him again”.
The man accused of murdering Rebels chief Nick Martin once claimed he had earned and spent more than $1 million by his 28th birthday. Credit: Instagram/Instagram
There are also many mentions of adventure sports, with pictures featuring him wakeboarding and plunging through the air from great heights.
The alleged sniper also featured briefly in a reality TV series that reviews “the most shocking and surprising stunts out there”, with footage of him competing in adventure sports in Europe analysed in one episode.
He also has a series of posts that highlight his life away from WA and his adrenaline junkie hobbies.
One shows him in a Middle Eastern hospital wearing medical scrubs. Another image shows him tending to a wound on the back of a man laying on a hospital trolley.
There is also a photo of him standing on a beach about to fire an arrow from a sophisticated hunting bow. In that picture he is wearing a T-shirt printed with the symbol of the organisation Shadows of Hope — a group of international mercenaries that prides itself on “providing hope in situations that others deem impossible”.
There are also many mentions of adventure sports, with pictures featuring him wakeboarding and plunging through the air from great heights.
There are also many mentions of adventure sports, with pictures featuring him wakeboarding and plunging through the air from great heights. Credit: Instagram/Instagram
Before coming into contact with Shadows of Hope, which has said the accused killer will “forever remain a brother”, the man claims to have fought in South-East Asia, the Middle East and also served as a commando sniper in a foreign military.
His involvement with the self-billed “most dangerous charity in the world”, which is run and staffed by ex-soldiers from across the globe, was profiled on social media.
Indicating he may have fought against Islamic terrorists, he wrote: “I’d love another crack at ISIS and they have an open invitation to visit me and discuss my views any time they like.”
If the claims are true, he could be prosecuted for violating Australia’s foreign fighting laws.

Nick Martin killling: Man accused of murdering Rebels boss bragged about spending over $1 million

I saw that really silly $1million post where he told his old high school friends to 'eat a bag of **cks' because he was so great with such a great life.

He would have got himself noticed by the police imo even before Martin was shot.

Have spent time with the accused. they got it right when they called him an adrenalin junkie. im not a doctor, but would say he had sociopath/Narcissistic personality tendencies. high energy dude. thats bout it. god knows what he got himself in to
Yeah, I figured he would have mental illness issues because of being in the forces. Obviously not all but, majority of serial killers were in the military of all forces at some sage in their lives. What better way to be one than to go on "missions" to kill people. O do hope that Shadows Of Hope charity does really do the right thing for people who need it. He must have been the "bad apple" of that group but who knows how many more like him are still out there going on these missions. I am not anti forces in case I come across hat way, I have family members who were in wars from WW1 to Vietnam so I'm from a military family & none of them turned into serial killers... hat I know of...yet ;)

I saw that really silly $1million post where he told his old high school friends to 'eat a bag of **cks' because he was so great with such a great life.

He would have got himself noticed by the police imo even before Martin was shot.
I must be he only one who didn't look for his SM so I didn't know that

Ch9 news reported in the below video that the Las Vegas HQ of a 'Fringe Military Mercenary Group' was raided at the exact same time as the suspects house was being stormed by the TRG.
'Accused assassin charged over ex-bikie boss murder now under 24-hour guard'
The above can be heard just after the 40 second mark of the below direct link to the short Ch9 news video the other day.

In an article published around midnight last night were some new revelations about Nick Martin's accused assassin.

1. He had been under investigation for at least six weeks before his arrest

2. A gun barrel that will form part of the prosecution case was found weeks ago.

'It can be revealed the former soldier had been under investigation for at least six weeks before his arrest and a gun barrel that will form part of the prosecution case was also found weeks ago.'

'Sources have told The West Australian that Martin’s accused assassin, who faced court on Wednesday amid tight security, came to the attention of Taskforce Ravello detectives “midway” through the secretive investigation.
It can also be revealed that the former solider was “tagged” by a gun manufacturer in a picture on Instagram three years ago showing off a tactical rifle. It is not known if this was the alleged murder weapon.'

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 1.27.50 pm.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 1.28.37 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back