Rumour Goodwin under close scrutiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs to come in text message format or i call b/s

Here you go, all the proof you need. Note the timestamps and the fact he uses his real name. It must be true and could not in any way be doctored or fake. It's almost as if someone sent the message to themselves and took a screenshot of it.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 1.26.48 pm.png

As much as I hope this is true (Goodwin is the second worse coach in AFL history IMO) - OP has nothing in it and reads like someone wanting to start a thread so when Goodwin inevitability gets the arse he can say he had inside info.
2nd worst in the history is a bit harsh

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I reckon it's spot on. The only coach worse in AFL history is James Hird.
Mark Neeld, Tim Watson, Matthew Primus, Justin Lepitch, Rhyce Shaw all worse and they are just off the top of my head

I don't think Yze wants to be a head coach (at least when I talked to him 3 years ago). I think they will go for an outside voice when goodwin is sacked later this year

From what I'm hearing if we don't win enough in the first half of the season, it'll be Chocco interim coach till end of season and then Yze head coach next year.

Also I've been hearing that even at the moment, Goodwin is simply the face of the club and Chocco is doing the heavy lifting behind the scenes anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I'm hearing if we don't win enough in the first half of the season, it'll be Chocco interim coach till end of season and then Yze head coach next year.

Also I've been hearing that even at the moment, Goodwin is simply the face of the club and Chocco is doing the heavy lifting behind the scenes anyway.
If that were tho case, it'd be Choco to continue coaching next year too if he got reasonable results. I see no reason to rush Yze into a head coaching role. He's untried - we don't need that again. It's got to be Choco or Lyon next year - assuming Goodwin stuffs it up again. I'd be ok with either.

Head of game day strategy or somehting isn’t he? Well you’re f’*d lol
Yeah its not great

Head of game day strategy or somehting isn’t he? Well you’re f’*d lol
richo was a terrible man manager, i dont think strategically he was ever that bad. he had huge wraps before taking the st kilda head coach job

I'd love to see lyon take over melbourne, i think he could easily get them to a granny, their list is underachieving very hard

??? This doesn’t make sense ... so what if you are 10-0 because of Chocco’s heavy lifting ... do you still sack Goodwin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back