Roast Treloar’s partner fumes after being made the ‘scapegoat’ by Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

How on earth anyone could attack or have a problem with how either Adam or Kim has handled themselves is truly baffling.
Because we can never blame the victim enough. Some people get off on it.

‘’I still hope he burns them to the ground every time they mention him.

Move on? Two weeks ago Buckley publically attacked him for not forgiving his attack on his family

I think you are really asking the wrong person to move on. The victim cant move on until the attacker does in this situation and unfortunately for Treloar, Collingwood simply wont move on and they just continue on the personal attacks
I missed this
What exactly did Buckley say?

Collingwood is already viewed as the bad guy so I hope they go all in and push Treloar around at the 1st bounce, really unsettle him, I have no doubt the other Doggies mids will push back and support him, will be great to watch. Maybe a bit of booing from the home crowd and we're away, love it.
AFL haven't banned booing yet?

Treloar didn't seem to have a problem lying to GWS and walking out on them

Collingwood said he was hard to coach as he couldn't take negative feedback. His world tour of 'Poor me' really isn't dispelling that
Not disputing what your saying. But if the Pies said he was hard to coach, surely they would have known this for more than the past 12 months? but instead they sign him to a 5yr/$4.5 mill deal 2019 and screw up their salary cap. Doesn’t make sense. You only sign players to those deals who are in high standing and play by the team ethos.

Treloar essentially made redundant by Collingwood, not that dissimilar to what will happen to at least a third of all workers.

Walked into an equally paid job and didn’t go backwards unlike at least a third of all workers.

Hope all his offended supporters felt the same for GWS when he walked (Note to BJK, no one honours employment contracts).

Not disputing what your saying. But if the Pies said he was hard to coach, surely they would have known this for more than the past 12 months? but instead they sign him to a 5yr/$4.5 mill deal 2019 and screw up their salary cap. Doesn’t make sense. You only sign players to those deals who are in high standing and play by the team ethos.
I'm not denying it was putrid list management and poorly handled from their side

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Treloar essentially made redundant by Collingwood, not that dissimilar to what will happen to at least a third of all workers.

Walked into an equally paid job and didn’t go backwards unlike at least a third of all workers.

Hope all his offended supporters felt the same for GWS when he walked (Note to BJK, no one honours employment contracts).
First of all sport and the real workforce is not the same, not at all.

Redundancy is not a thing in sport, it just isn't. You can't just move contracted players on because you don't need them anymore.

No leaving when out of contract is completely different to forcing someone out who is contracted. Not just contracted but having just re-signed after taking a pay cut to accommodate the pies on the proviso that they would pay that back on the next contract.

Again i can not understand how anyone is going to defend that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL had this game as a round 1 clash because........

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
Because they did in 2020 as well?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Why couldn't they just say they needed the cap space?
Did you see Eddie's "apology?"

Doesn't scream of a club willing to admit they made a mistake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back