Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the use of the word "campaigner".

Hey, perhaps it's not totally on topic, but does anyone else get annoyed when someone does a cover of 'Louie Louie' and they play an E major chord instead of E minor? E.g. Iggy Pop/Aussie Crawl.

P.S. If anyone finds my plot, please PM me.

Last edited:

Westoff is a ******* good player. You guys are clueless if you think he's spud. Had a fantastic career.
Pretty sure Port wanted him dropped and had dropped him the week prior before he got a late call up back into the team. He may have been an ok player but isn’t that anymore unless he plays us.

Pretty sure Port wanted him dropped and had dropped him the week prior before he got a late call up back into the team. He may have been an ok player but isn’t that anymore unless he plays us.

He's far better than an ok player. Ok players dont play 277 games

Westoff is a ******* good player. You guys are clueless if you think he's spud. Had a fantastic career.

I reckon he's in a different category. The Brett Burton Society of Pretty Good Players Who Always Dominate Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Lewy Taylor seal the game with his goal, however, surely it was Justin McInerney who stole the show.

14 touches, 2 goals, 120 SC points (if you're into that).

I don't think Brent Daniels knows who Brent Daniels is.

edit: 12 goals in 32 games before tonight, kicked 3.0 along with 16 disposals (averages 12 for the season). Come on down!
Looks like he is one step evolved from a toad too. Jeez he annoyed me. Back in your swamp mate, til next time you dominate us again

Blake Acres 2 goals and 20 touches from a wing

Or Lloyd Meek on debut to nullify Gawn and sneak forward for a few goals.

Choose your poison, dees fans.

I think Meek will be a good matchup with Gawn just due to his pure size

Has Gawn covered in Kgs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back