Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

sa health made the clubs and the sma wait until the last minute for their decision. I think SA health owe the clubs a massive public apology. The arrogance of the covid committee is out of control and instead of port and Crows fans getting mad at their clubs, they should be demanding SA health start showing some respect. From my perspective SA health show little respect for anyone unless it suits them.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

“No mingling”

Not really. We get there when the carpark opens and set up the BBQ and open the reds.

When the gates open, we wander over to the western stand and find some seats, then back to the reds.

Result; Good seats, great BBQ, magnificent reds.

This year we may have to take a vote whether we watch the match or just continue with the BBQ.

I pictured you more as a whiskey man

Still a thing. Not much details though.

Do you have to wear a mask?

Or is it just token once you enter AO.

Despite the real risk being PT and crossing the narrow bridge.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

This has been an issue at the club for years. The membership lines phones have always been understaffed. Even calling outside of peak periods is a painful experience where the queue is exhausted and you just get an engaged signal.

The club needs to invest some serious resources into their membership team.
There’s always enough phone staff when they’re trying to sell raffle tickets 🙄

As someone who has sat in bay 541 for the entirety of us being at Adelaide oval i can assure you they aren't shitty seats in fact you get a better look at our structure and ball movement patterns, I love sitting up there. Don't knock it before you try it
How is that a good thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back