Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Colbys Boots

Premium Gold
Oct 3, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah but in the NFL, North would not exist.

So in addition to being sh*t boring sport, it’s also soulless and full of litigious knobs.

I’d rather slice my testicles off than do anything the American-way.

In the NFL, North would be Green Bay. No justifiably logical reason why they should exist but don't even bother trying to kill them off.

Nov 7, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
In the NFL, North would be Green Bay. No justifiably logical reason why they should exist but don't even bother trying to kill them off.

I respect the community ownership model, and they can be excluded from my previous comment.

But only them.

We’d be the Arkansas Anuses playing nude in America, live on Channel Blue, because they offered us $250 more p.a than CBS.

B4Bear

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
After the complete and utter cluster* that is the mobile membership piece of s**t that the AFL and NMFC think is a good idea; they can all go and get ****ed.

I will not be renewing my membership if this is what I need to get a free $2.50 scarf. I simply do not need the aggravation, I get enough of that from work.

If these campaigners actively set out to drive down membership they could not have done a better job.

Useless campaigners.

Shagga is all Class

Premiership Player
May 15, 2005
Beneath the Blue and White
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Yeah but in the NFL, North would not exist.

So in addition to being sh*t boring sport, it’s also soulless and full of litigious knobs.

I’d rather slice my testicles off than do anything the American-way.

Say goodbye to your little friends as the AFL copied the NFL model..well except, for the impartiality part...especially during the 90s.

The main difference is NFL clubs are mostly privately owned whereas the AFL clubs simply assume the position for any of the crap the AFL serves up, like ticketmaster, stadiums, Joe Daniher compo.

Under a just announced rule you will be able to purchase digital pies, sandwiches, doughnuts, etc, by logging into your Ticketmaster account, purchasing them there and then downloading them into your Apple Wallet or Google Pay on your mobile device.

Said to be very delicious and most importantly for those watching their waists (because they have long since lost sight of their toes), the digital version is a winner from a weight loss perspective.
Would you like some digital shoes to go with that? 😬

After the complete and utter clusterfu** that is the mobile membership piece of sh*t that the AFL and NMFC think is a good idea; they can all go and get f’ed.

I will not be renewing my membership if this is what I need to get a free $2.50 scarf. I simply do not need the aggravation, I get enough of that from work.

If these campaigners actively set out to drive down membership they could not have done a better job.

Useless campaigners.

What makes you think NMFC thinks it's a good idea?

It's been forced on all clubs and no choice in the covid world we live in.

It's ******* frustrating but don't blame the club on this one.

Did we actually get a digital membership this week?

I can’t get into my App with this bullshit password problem.

Should I visit a Tent about this tomorrow or am I wasting my time about the password?
If you have a ticket to get in I imagine you’d be wasting your time, unless venting at a volunteer in the membership tent makes you feel better, in which case go for it.

I don’t think they will be able to fix it there. Maybe worth a shot.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Did we actually get a digital membership this week?

I can’t get into my App with this bullshit password problem.

Should I visit a Tent about this tomorrow or am I wasting my time about the password?
Do we need a digital membership? I thought we got our barcode then got tickets and job done.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
If you have a ticket to get in I imagine you’d be wasting your time, unless venting at a volunteer in the membership tent makes you feel better, in which case go for it.

I don’t think they will be able to fix it there. Maybe worth a shot.
I wonder if I am better off changing email addresses and resetting with a new password?

So where is the promised compensation for getting the wrong seats?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All we want is the decent seats that were promised. It's going to be ridiculous sitting up in Lev 3 "beyond Premium" seats when the stadium could be 2/3rds empty.

Sep 21, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My compensation was receiving a phone call from the club telling me that I must not have read their instructions correctly. They then sent a follow up email with steps on how to redeem tickets. They don’t believe that I wasn’t able to access Level 2.

* heads at the club right now. Seriously.

No doubt I’ll get another call from a marketer wanting me to buy exclusive raffle tickets.

I’ll be waiting too!

93B98191-3B17-43CA-909B-867998B0F712.jpeg

Smoocher

Premiership Player
Feb 9, 2013
Sporting capital of the world
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Magpies
My compensation was receiving a phone call from the club telling me that I must not have read their instructions correctly. They then sent a follow up email with steps on how to redeem tickets. They don’t believe that I wasn’t able to access Level 2.

fu** heads at the club right now. Seriously.

No doubt I’ll get another call from a marketer wanting me to buy exclusive raffle tickets.

I have some family and friends with the same issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back