Competitions Goal kicking competition!!! Win mystery prize!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I’m running a goal kicking competition so get excited!

Mystery prize may consist of a premium membership if that’s something I can talk Chief into, so there’s that. But the prize will definitely consist of an entirely unique miniature of a MELBOURNE CHAMPION fashioned from polymer modelling clay, which is something none of us have in the pool room. Or anywhere else. So there’s definitely that!!!

Basic rules: Prior to each Melbourne game, select a Demon to kick at least one goal in the game. Your guy kicks a goal, you proceed to the next week - where you select your goal kicker but not a guy you have named before in the competition.

I‘m thinking of introducing a twist to this competition, but have to map out whether it is feasible before I add it. Once I’ve sussed the variables, I’ll update the rules and alert everyone.

Please express interest in entering, and your round one goal kicker, in this thread.

Okay I’ve worked out the twist.

A bonus prize of something as yet unknown is on offer, for a second chance at immortality for those knocked out of the premier division competition.

Once you’re out, you receive automatic entry to The Big Porterhouse Memorial non-goal kicker competition.

Rules: select a player who won’t goal in the round. BUT, as players are added each week, the difference here is that you can’t select a non-goal kicker nominated by anyone.

So say week 2 PG qualifies for TBP Memorial and selects Lever, the following week where say Headless and Dory have qualified, Lever is off the table and new entrants can only select from remaining players.

This worked better in my head then out loud.

I'm in!

Fritch for moi...

I remember last time I played this I saved Hogan, and after a run of about 10 games kicking at least one, he didn't salute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back