Current Ex Rebels President Assassinated by Sniper Shot at the Motorplex Perth - WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Of interest:

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
A former bikie and one-time close friend of slain Rebels’ boss Nick Martin has been held overnight and questioned about his murder by homicide squad detectives.
The man, whose identity has not been revealed but is believed to be former Rebel himself, was held at the Perth Watch House on Wednesday night, it was reported.
No charges have been laid against him yet.

Some more info on this.
'The man, who has patched over to another gang, was held at the Perth Watch House on Wednesday night, it was reported last night.
He was released and no charges have been laid against him.'

There is also a photo of him standing on a beach about to fire an arrow from a sophisticated hunting bow. In that picture he is wearing a T-shirt printed with the symbol of the organisation Shadows of Hope — a group of international mercenaries that prides itself on “providing hope in situations that others deem impossible”.

If it turns out this sniper had no prior connections/association to bikies, is it too out there to think he might have been pegged and hired to do the job off social media? That organisation, Shadows of Hope profiled him over facebook in March 2020.

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
If it turns out this sniper had no prior connections/association to bikies, is it too out there to think he might have been pegged and hired to do the job off social media? That organisation, Shadows of Hope profiled him over facebook in March 2020.
Haha almost looks that way.... they probably seen him tagged in the picture of the tekkla rifle and thought "that'll do the job"

I'll bet my left nut its the murder weapon, and he's been tagged on social media with it.

Sounding like a massive ego

Haha almost looks that way.... they probably seen him tagged in the picture of the tekkla rifle and thought "that'll do the job"

It might not be such a reach, he wouldn't have been hard to track down and make an approach with a story that has all the right triggers. Add some cash.

Mudman85

All Australian
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
If they have found parts of the gun i am assuming he was seen dumping it. A lot of councils have been setting up cctv in Bush land to catch people dumping building waste etc so it could be as simple as that. Heavily tattooed guy on motorcycle acting suspiciously in bush land. Going to catch attention

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
If they have found parts of the gun i am assuming he was seen dumping it.
If so, and the media reports last night that the gun barrel that will form part of the prosecution case was also found weeks ago, are correct, then why did they risk waiting weeks after that before arresting him?

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
Why wasn't the accused bikie boss killer's home under surveillance/protection yesterday, like it reportedly is today?

Maybe it was, but they are just being a bit more overt about it today.

Surely for a property like that, Police could have cheaply, easily, and quickly, rigged up surveillance cameras the other day in it, to 24/7 record all insides and outsides of it.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mudman85

All Australian
Feb 21, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
no, have never heard him mention anything regarding bikies. More of his exploits overseas etc were stuff he would generally brag about
I imagine he is the type that would have mentioned his bikie links if they existed...

Is he someone that you would choose to hang out with?
Is he 100% up top or can you tell he is not quite right? (Apart from being a knob on SM)

Mar 5, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Socceroos - Matildas
At the beginning of the below podcast Ben Harvey gives his take on the accused Martin shooter.
Including that he says he is about as close to a real life Jason Bourne character as you can get.
That even if half of what he says on Social Media is true, he's an extraordinary story waiting to happen.

never heard him mention anything regarding bikies.

Which should be considered with why his Instagram account had been following Nick Martin's widow's Instagram account (and still was when I looked the other day)
(me: maybe someone hacked his Instagram?).

Harvey speculating that him not trying to hide himself in the lead up to the shooting, could be his defence in any trial.

javaguice

Premiership Player
Feb 29, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
At the beginning of the below podcast Ben Harvey gives his take on the accused Martin shooter.
Including that he says he is about as close to a real life Jason Bourne character as you can get.
That even if half of what he says on Social Media is true, he's an extraordinary story waiting to happen.

Which should be considered with why his Instagram account had been following Nick Martin's widow's Instagram account (and still was when I looked the other day)
(me: maybe someone hacked his Instagram?).

Harvey speculating that him not trying to hide himself in the lead up to the shooting, could be his defence in any trial.

That is awesome... nail: head

Dec 25, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Rumours of him talking to the cops to minimise his Mrs sentence.

A lot of scary people have recently lost a lot of coin to police busts...

Got ya.

Story from Dec 23, 2020

Mr Martin and his wife were due to face court over accusations they attempted to extort cash from a tattoo parlour owner and a car from their former accountant.

The charges relating to the tattoo parlour were discontinued in October but Ms Martin is due to face court in relation to the extortion charges on January 29.

Willow weeps

All Australian
Dec 21, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
It was said in an article this week or last that OMC's had been hanging out with SAS soldiers at their Barracks in WA. Any one of those OMC "buddies" could have asked if there was anyone crazy enough that they might know to do them a "favour". They also could have been pressured to find someone like the QLD or SA Navy officer who stole guns for a club because he was being threatened.
Also, about CCTV cameras having been placed in scrub is true as a senior Hells Angel member was arrested after being watched digging up a bag that held 10 million dollars worth of meth today

Back