Match Day Attendances - how will it work this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

The club needs to make money. They’ve been pretty upfront saying they can’t guarantee match day access due to crowd restrictions.
Hopefully as the season rolls on the cap can increase and we can return to more normal match day arrangements.
Even without COVID with over 100,000 members they couldn't guarantee match day access to every member.

They won’t make any rule changes with Dan Anbrews out.

Slipped on wet stairs in the early morning at his Mornington Peninsula beach house, my ass, campaigner got on the turps and got sloshed, took a tumble.
He either had a bad reaction or some campaigner belted him I reckon.

Trying to share tickets from the ticketek site with my kids. Do they need to open a ticketek account?

Trying to share tickets from the ticketek site with my kids. Do they need to open a ticketek account?
No just send the attachment to them and they can screen snapshot on their phones or even print them. It still scans at the entry gate. It's a con by the ticketing agencies to get extra people to sign up.

No just send the attachment to them and they can screen snapshot on their phones or even print them. It still scans at the entry gate. It's a con by the ticketing agencies to get extra people to sign up.
I thought I read yesterday that you can use a screenshot and it must be opened via the app/wallet/google pay.

So bloody confusing, because I opened up a google pay to download the ticket into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone using screenshots of their tickets have any issues scanning into the ground last night? We had nothing but trouble with ours, got two to scan after a few attempts & my wife's wouldn't scan at all. Seriously the whole thing is a complete joke. It's bad enough that we were seated in the Ponsford stand, nowhere near our usual reserved seating area (Olympic Stand) where I've been sitting for the last 27 years.

As for those AFL & MCC idiots (above), yep hypocrisy at it's best. Disgusting!

Seriously go back to full capacity, the seating setup last night was a joke, let's not sell the middle seats and have everyone sitting on top of each other at the end of the rows, by the third qtr people clued on and starting filtering down from the clouds and filling the gaps anyway.

Are they checking names for the balloted seats? My gf is away at Easter and can't go to the Swans game, but I'm wondering if there could be any issues seeing as it's asking for a name for the ballot - or am I better off just waiting for General Reserve.

Are they checking names for the balloted seats? My gf is away at Easter and can't go to the Swans game, but I'm wondering if there could be any issues seeing as it's asking for a name for the ballot - or am I better off just waiting for General Reserve.
Just make sure you use the correct name registered with the membership barcode for the ballot.
Once you have the QR code you can scan your dog in as nobody checks at the gate.

Pubs/clubs full as.
No social distancing
No Masks
No Worries.
The football community is being taken for a ride by chairman Dan and Gil.
AFL along with their mates at tickettheft need to recoup lost earnings from last season.
What a ******* big con.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back