Discussion Random Discussion (No Politics, Religion) - SHOW CHIN PASSPORT ON ENTRY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody watching the Americas Cup highlights - wild.

Talk about Vikings. If Hagar the Horrible had of ever seen one of those America’s Cup boats he would have thought Aliens live amongst us.

Those boats astound me every time I see them. Unreal.

Just opened a letter i should have opened a week ago, and found i went a bit fast in January and lost my license. :/

s**t, that's harsh, how long did you lose it for?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So lets get this straight.
Because covid I have to sit next to some random on L2.
The entire top deck is empty. There are empty bays on L1.
Easier to clean the ground afterwards I'd imagine.

sh*t, that's harsh, how long did you lose it for?

It'll turn up soon enough

Yep , it'll turn up in 3 months.
I vaguely remember passing someone in the spot who sped up when i pulled out, making me floor it to get past. ( or drop back behind him playing dickhead games ).
I sure as hell aren't driving round doing 100 in the 70 all the time.
It'll teach me a lesson i guess.

I vaguely remember passing someone in the spot who sped up when i pulled out, making me floor it to get past. ( or drop back behind him playing dickhead games ).

That's tough, will some give you a lift?

That's tough, will some give you a lift?

I have a couple of kids who owe me bigtime.
( including my daughter who lost hers , and i had to drive pick her up from her pub work at her finishing times ).
Hoping someone at work can help me out a bit, i'll find out next week .

Time to work by car... 45-50 minutes ( 30 during lockdown ).
Time to wrok by public transport , 1.30 in theory ( if the roads are congested the bus slows down ) + walking to the bus stop.
At least my hours aren't strict. If i get to work early or late i adjust my finish time based on a combination of start time and workload.

I’ve been trying out Fishflicks since Monday, not bad at all for under $2 a week if you’re into fishing, it even has some free diving and hunting.

Lots of old stuff like rex hunt but plenty of good content, certainly enough to assume me for a year I’d say.

I have a couple of kids who owe me bigtime.
( including my daughter who lost hers , and i had to drive pick her up from her pub work at her finishing times ).
Hoping someone at work can help me out a bit, i'll find out next week .

Time to work by car... 45-50 minutes ( 30 during lockdown ).
Time to wrok by public transport , 1.30 in theory ( if the roads are congested the bus slows down ) + walking to the bus stop.
At least my hours aren't strict. If i get to work early or late i adjust my finish time based on a combination of start time and workload.

Just worked out the distance to my work is 20km if I go on bike paths. Mostly pretty flat. ( the tracks follow the paths of creeks ).
20Km doesn't seem so daunting , and if i can do 20km/h the time is like a bad day in the car.
So if i can get the old mountain bike dusted off , it could be life changing.
OK , i'll smell like BO at work, but there are others here that smell like they only shower twice a week anyway.

This s**t terrifies me. I drive for my job (usually several sites a day and country work). Rack up the kilometres and would be in strife without my licence. (Ie no job)

Pushing 120 on a country road to overtake sometimes. Be a bad time for a cop to see me.

Good luck without it. You can't do the 12 month 1 point thing? Is that still a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back