The Official Bigfooty NBA Week thirteen thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
All those guys at least had tools that made them players that look like they would make it the NBA

Watch this dude and he legit has nothing aside from being able to dunk a ball

Can’t shoot, depend, space the floor, handle the ball

Offers nothing
The kid is only 23, this was pretty standard for a rookie not so long ago. I don't support the Knicks nor care about Obi Topping but, give the kid a chance! Besides, my dog's name is Obi. And Thibs never plays rookies and grinds vets. Tough situation for any rookie.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
The kid is only 23, this was pretty standard for a rookie not so long ago. I don't support the Knicks nor care about Obi Topping but, give the kid a chance! Besides, my dog's name is Obi. And Thibs never plays rookies and grinds vets. Tough situation for any rookie.

He plays quickly or whatever his name is

The last guy added to our roster undrafted rookie Nathan Knight may already be a better player than Anthony Bennett with a sample size of 2 games

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Warriors on NBC Sports] The Rockets would want one of the Warriors’ top assets, the 2021 pick from Minnesota or [James] Wiseman, in exchange for Victor Oladipo. Both of which are conversation-enders for Golden State

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Gotta hand it to Lonzo, after a rough start he has really put together a really solid year.

On the other hand, Bledsoe can GTFO.
Then his dad comes out and says he doesn’t want to be in New Orleans. #trippa

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

Oral Roberts. What a well named academic institution.

It's even less well named if you know a bit about the history of the guy who created the institution.

Has produced progeny such as this guy

Aaaand this guy.

1616190780316.png

Has there ever been a greater asset to a tanking team than Victor Oladipo? Dude can smell a potential win from a mile away and just shuts that s**t down one brick at a time. Cant believe we offered him a max deal but he is such a great guy he said no, rebuild legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back