Moved Thread Kayo Sports

Remove this Banner Ad

so during live feeds on kayo from ch7, kayo doesnt switch to fox footy at half time?
nope it sucks. They have to take the Ch7 feed from first bounce to final siren.

edit: it's objectively the worst streaming option of any league, where the free feed isn't available for free on Ch7, and the paid feed isn't available to paying customers, but instead the free feed is only available online to paying customers. Joke.

nope it sucks. They have to take the Ch7 feed from first bounce to final siren.

edit: it's objectively the worst streaming option of any league, where the free feed isn't available for free on Ch7, and the paid feed isn't available to paying customers, but instead the free feed is only available online to paying customers. Joke.

Confused what you mean by the bolded. How is the Ch7 feed not available for free on Ch7?

so during live feeds on kayo from ch7, kayo doesnt switch to fox footy at half time?
I watch Kayo through the Kodi app, and they go back to the Fox Footy studios at half time. It is a pure Fox Footy feed from start to end.

If you're watching through the native Kayo app, you might get the full Ch.7 feed (including commercials after a goal is scored) depending on your location.

I watch Kayo through the Kodi app, and they go back to the Fox Footy studios at half time. It is a pure Fox Footy feed from start to end.

If you're watching through the native Kayo app, you might get the full Ch.7 feed (including commercials after a goal is scored) depending on your location.
Thanks mate

Have been finding lately unless the internet connection is working 100%, and others in the house aren't streaming it should be fine. Otherwise it buffers almost once or twice a game.

Watching on Android TV Kayo app which gives me the Channel 7 feed as usual. Decided to scroll back on my phone and it had the Fox Footy logo in the top right corner. Casting to TV is now giving Fox feed with no ads. Anyone else get this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recently got rid of foxtel and have jumped on Kayo, so correct me if I'm wrong but there doesn't seem to be a way to stream a specific channel? I have to select the program and once that ends I have to select the following show that's on rather than just watching Fox Footy. Is that right or am I missing an obvious way to stream channels?

I recently got rid of foxtel and have jumped on Kayo, so correct me if I'm wrong but there doesn't seem to be a way to stream a specific channel? I have to select the program and once that ends I have to select the following show that's on rather than just watching Fox Footy. Is that right or am I missing an obvious way to stream channels?
If you keep scrolling there is live channel view as well

I’m sure this has been addressed before, but does anyone stream kayo on ps4? Wanna give Foxtel the flick but they don’t have a kayo ps4 app.

I’m sure this has been addressed before, but does anyone stream kayo on ps4? Wanna give Foxtel the flick but they don’t have a kayo ps4 app.
yep. supposedly been working on it for two years now. don't hold your breath. recently moved interstate and bought a furnished apartment. useless large screen samsung smart tv included - doesnt have android os, so was hoping for a ps4 app. nope. either need a chromecast or a new tv. would rather a ps5 but again - no app. pretty poor by kayo. and i'm in bloody southern qld. much more fta footy back in alice than here.

yep. supposedly been working on it for two years now. don't hold your breath. recently moved interstate and bought a furnished apartment. useless large screen samsung smart tv included - doesnt have android os, so was hoping for a ps4 app. nope. either need a chromecast or a new tv. would rather a ps5 but again - no app. pretty poor by kayo. and i'm in bloody southern qld. much more fta footy back in alice than here.
Is it poor by Kayo or a business decision?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back