2020/21 Melbourne Victory Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Man I always feel bad for travelling fans when this happens. Hopefully COVID uncertainty has kept them to a minimum anyway.

Interesting that pretty much everywhere north of Sydney has a full-blown wet season now but people who live their would still deny climate change.

Delaying the inevitable
your avatar hahaha

93319.jpg

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Man I always feel bad for travelling fans when this happens. Hopefully COVID uncertainty has kept them to a minimum anyway.

Interesting that pretty much everywhere north of Sydney has a full-blown wet season now but people who live their would still deny climate change.
Apparently the players and coaches have turned up at the pub to shout them drinks 😂

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Active support is back!

A message from the CEO

Dear Victory family,

We are excited to announce active support is back for our next home match against Sydney FC on Easter Sunday at AAMI Park.

Since January the club has lobbied the Victorian Government, Victoria Police and our stadium partners for the return of active support and today we finally received confirmation that the north and south end active areas have been reinstated.

As you would have read on Friday, the Club has been incredibly frustrated that our active supporters have been excluded from matches over the last three months.

Our active supporters are such an integral part of Melbourne Victory bringing an unrivalled passion and atmosphere on game-days, that is not matched by any other code. We can’t wait to welcome active back.

The negotiations to secure this outcome have been lengthy, but worthwhile, to achieve the best result for our members and fans.

We would like to thank you for your patience during this period. This helps bring back the match-day experience we all want, and this is just the start.

I would also like to take the opportunity to thank key staff members who have led this process, fighting tirelessly to return active support to the terraces.

In addition to the return of active support, we are pleased to confirm our stadium attendance capacity has now increased to 75%. This is a positive step towards pre-COVID match-days.

Finally, I would also like to acknowledge our 19,035 members who have supported us this season and those who have attended matches.

We will continue to listen to you, our members and fans, and drive change for the betterment of the club.

Best regards,

Trent Jacobs signature

Trent Jacobs
Chief Executive
Melbourne Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back