NBL 2020/21 Season

Saintsone

Team Captain
May 23, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Creek seems like a decent guy, hope it’s not true but if charges have been laid there must be some evidence. Not good for anyone. guilty or not creeks nba chances seem now done, theses things take ages to go through the courts.

Jun 9, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Creek seems like a decent guy, hope it’s not true but if charges have been laid there must be some evidence. Not good for anyone. guilty or not creeks nba chances seem now done, theses things take ages to go through the courts.
Got done DUI in Adelaide and put an ad in the trading post for someone to take the points didn’t he?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Apparently Creek is also a an Anti Vaxx Nutjob who has been abusing and sending crude messages to people who disagree with his views.

I am a Phoenix fan, but it seems like he is done. Cut him loose.
Decent player, but comes across as a real plonker

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
If Cottons citizenship comes through before the end of the season do the Wildcats risk mixing things up by getting another import?
Absolutely (IMO). Though it's feeling like less than a 50/50 chance that it will actually be possible to have someone signed and ready to take to the court in time to qualify to play finals.

Heading to John Cain Arena today. For those who have been, how strict are they on the entrance times on the tickets? Mine is between 2:30 and 2:40pm. If I try to enter at say 2pm to watch warmups, etc, will I get told to come back later?

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
I'd go big- about the only issue Perth has at the moment is Mooney is a bit too small to defend the really strong 5s out there.
I'd lean that way too, but realistically there are minutes available for a high quality guard or small fwd as well, which Trev has also stated, so I think it's quite possible that they'd go with the best player available rather than the best centre, if the centres on the market at the time aren't the greatest quality (and the 5 spot traditionally does seem to be the most hotly contested)

Jul 12, 2004
Junktion Oval
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
England
Heading to John Cain Arena today. For those who have been, how strict are they on the entrance times on the tickets? Mine is between 2:30 and 2:40pm. If I try to enter at say 2pm to watch warmups, etc, will I get told to come back later?

Too late now but the entry time is rubbish. I don’t think it’s actually something that’s enforced is it?

Anyway good to see a win at long last

Too late now but the entry time is rubbish. I don’t think it’s actually something that’s enforced is it?

Anyway good to see a win at long last
There was no issues with it! Physical game!

Back