Oppo Camp Oliver Henry (Traded to Geelong 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think henry was worse because at least WHE got a goal assist, both did more harm than good being on the field though. Have to wonder how much their opponents did while they were running in circles.

It’s all relative Kappa. I’m judging WHE more harshly because he should know better, do better, and he’s be paid a lot more than Henry. He knows how senior games play out, Henry doesn’t.

Like I said in my post last night, Henry has something to work with, which I don’t see in the likes of Ruscoe.

It probably was a mistake to play him. So why did we? Bucks knows the dangers of playing a kid who isn’t ready. He played Yagmoor in his first ever game as coach. What a disaster that was. He must have been more - desperate? - last night than we knew. Which in itself is scary.

I'm talking purely on the performance, I'm not saying he's going to be no good. Clearly wasn't ready.

What 1 Bad Game and Debut Game.

Should get a Few More Games and IF he does not improve over a Few Games then might send him back to the VFL.

He be a Very Good Player with more Experince

Last edited:
Can't believe people are bagging him on his first game where he played forward and not even the great Tony Locket would kick goals in our side. If people want to see the end of players like WHE and Thomas, then that's why we recruited a forward, who actually has some good forward craft

Can't believe people are bagging him on his first game where he played forward and not even the great Tony Locket would kick goals in our side. If people want to see the end of players like WHE and Thomas, then that's why we recruited a forward, who actually has some good forward craft

Can't believe people are bagging him on his first game where he played forward and not even the great Tony Locket would struggle to kick goals in our side. If people want to see the end of players like WHE and Thomas, then that's why we recruited a forward, who actually has some good forward craft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were on par.

They stuck out like two blokes who just didn't look like senior footballers in their efforts at all. Which isn't a big surprise. Ruscoe's third real game of senior footy - including VFL, Henry's 1st.
Brockman looked right at home for the hawks.

Can't believe people are bagging him on his first game where he played forward and not even the great Tony Locket would struggle to kick goals in our side. If people want to see the end of players like WHE and Thomas, then that's why we recruited a forward, who actually has some good forward craft

Umm, i know we are a bit s**t but Plugger kicked 110 goals in his first year (1995) at Sydney and they had won the last three spoons....

Umm, i know we are a bit sh*t but Plugger kicked 110 goals in his first year (1995) at Sydney and they had won the last three spoons....

Read it again. He was accidentally correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back