News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

So the Board had finally enough of the Dictator Eddie

Limited board tenure was an outcome of the Murphy review so it was always a matter of when, not if.

I hope he stays on his case and other media people join him. In the end, if Grundy fails to live up to the $7 million dollar man tag, the only hope we have is to force him into early retirement, where he gives up his right to his money. If he continues to play as he did last year and last night, the crowds and media are going to get down on him and hopefully wear him down to the point where he can no longer bear to run out onto the ground. Either that or he hurriedly recaptures his early form.

WTF? "hopefully wear him down to the point where he can no longer bear to run out onto the ground."
Whats wrong with you? Seriously, what's wrong with you? How dare you advocate for someone, anyone, let alone a player from your own club no less, be so worn down that they cannot function? What is wrong with you? Try some support, but i doubt you will. Just post some neg head unreflective crapola
WTF? "hopefully wear him down to the point where he can no longer bear to run out onto the ground."
Whats wrong with you? Seriously, what's wrong with you? How dare you advocate for someone, anyone, let alone a player from your own club no less, be so worn down that they cannot function? What is wrong with you? Try some support, but i doubt you will. Just post some neg head unreflective crapola

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David King the gut who said Hawthorn will win this years wooden spoon, whilst his former club currently playing at a VFL standard against Port...

David King hasn't got a Clue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back