AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Scored a brilliant hattrick*

against 8th tier Marine
Haha what a flog

Screenshot_20210212-123916_Google.jpg

That being said the Tammy has 12 goals and 6 assists with a score involvement every 80 mins this season. For a back up striker thats a pretty good return.

Hows Crablos Vinícius travelling?
Nearly half of those goals against Championship opposition though. And over half the assists as well if you count Krasnodar

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
That being said the Tammy has 12 goals and 6 assists with a score involvement every 80 mins this season. For a back up striker thats a pretty good return.

Hows Crablos Vinícius travelling?
He scored from 1 yard against some Navy blokes. And then a few against eastern bloc farmers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played well, look sharp. Not really created too many chances though.

Everton look like they could do something on the break, but have done a load of defensive running that half. Could be hard to sustain.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Played well, look sharp. Not really created too many chances though.

Everton look like they could do something on the break, but have done a load of defensive running that half. Could be hard to sustain.
Indeed. Frustrating game for us, defended well and did a few things going forward but we need to be better. DCL just not dragging us up the field again.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Great result, tough one. Dinho amazing, Foden great. Was really impressed with Godfrey and Everton keeper.

Bit of a break now for shitty boring internationals.

I have never understood this attitude with internationals. International breaks are never only for friendlies.

You are going to watch this years Euro’s and next years World Cup, aren’t you? That’s the purpose of international breaks.

Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I have never understood this attitude with internationals. International breaks are never only for friendlies.

You are going to watch this years Euro’s and next years World Cup, aren’t you? That’s the purpose of international breaks.
Mark me in the boring category as well. I’ll grandstand and watch the important tournaments. :)

Doesn't make them interesting.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Doesn't make them interesting.

I think they always are. Some great matches and loads of goals on show when you have matches like England vs San Marino at times. It’s only ever for a few days at a time and it’s still football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back