VFL Richmond VFL 2021

Tackle Bag

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
This is what i was talking about with the smashings, if the standalones can't have mature players on their list they will get smacked.
Not sure what the limits will be. You would think they would have to allow at least half the side to be “older” players.

Great to see the Tigers going again with reserves. I think it’s been a huge for us.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Saw this today and very happy as I thought our own reserves team was canned? On top of the sentiment of playing under the Richmond banner, the control and development of the young listed players is crucial for success and development. So from a performance point of view its such a boost.

Great to see my ol side Preston Bullants back in the comp.Cramer St alive again.
If we only win one game next year i hope its Richmond our arch rivals Coburg.

i was actually surprised to see them back. Blues basically gutted them over the years, so that they controlled pretty much everything and there was nothing left of the old preston

good to see them back

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
i was actually surprised to see them back. Blues basically gutted them over the years, so that they controlled pretty much everything and there was nothing left of the old preston

good to see them back
Yep.Never thought i'd see the day.
Just slightly disappointed that they're gone with the Northern and not Preston.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
We kick off the VFL season Friday 16th 12pm.

Interesting game time, limiting large crowds?

Can’t wait to see some of the kids like Martyn, Ralphsmith Cumberland that we missed seeing last year and really pumped with our first year kids
Ryan and MRJ.
26th? Or 16th April? That’s ******* ages 🤨

Back