AFL 2021 AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

EUQxyKT.gif

I'd be real interested to see the results of everyone's P/L after this week, seems like there's been some crazy winners but there must also be some punters who have missed all their exotics in the hole
I'm going to level with you.

I withdrew four figures from my account after last night's match. Biggest win of my life.

Today I've got a cool k (flat) across bets for North vs Port, about half of that involving the O-Train in one way or another.

Even if I completely bust today, I'm still walking away a happy man from this weekend.

After last year, this is a pleasant beginning to 2021.

I could walk away now and be about even across 2020 / 2021, all sports betting (across different agencies) included.

If the O-Train arrives as planned, and/or Port win by 60+, it is all gravy, baby.

Worked last time I shared so here’s Sunday’s multi.

Attachments

• 6547FB90-449D-4C1D-A996-B328097258C4.png
    6547FB90-449D-4C1D-A996-B328097258C4.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 63
After adjusting for McDonald out, here are the experience stats:

North final.png

The North team has as much combined experience as the Suns team taking the field in a few hours in Perth.

But we have more players under 40 / 30 / 20 games than they do.

This could be the least experienced side playing this weekend (haven't checked Adelaide).

If you're looking for a round 1 Riccardo-style jack-out-of-the-box goalscorer smokey, consider this kid:

Kicked 1.2 in the practice match, now paying $14 for two goals, $101 for three vs Lions (SB).

Short fella, will spend time in front of goal, on what could be a slippery evening in Brisbane.

I've got a few bob on 1+, 2+ and 3+.
Erroll gulden ags 2.88 sb syd v bris tomorrow looks my favourite of the day. Promising academy kid named in the fwd pocket and also kicked a goal in preseason. Likin Logan mcdonald 1.50 ags too

Fritsch 3
Fyfe
Petracca
Jackson
@9

Jenkins 2
Mcadam
Frampton
Walker
Dangerfield
Miers
@8.9

Gulden
Mcdonald
Hipwood
Zorko
@11.25

Legends. ******* Legends.

I'm going to level with you.

I withdrew four figures from my account after last night's match. Biggest win of my life.

Today I've got a cool k (flat) across bets for North vs Port, about half of that involving the O-Train in one way or another.

Even if I completely bust today, I'm still walking away a happy man from this weekend.

After last year, this is a pleasant beginning to 2021.

I could walk away now and be about even across 2020 / 2021, all sports betting (across different agencies) included.

If the O-Train arrives as planned, and/or Port win by 60+, it is all gravy, baby.
Love it, investing your winnings in a potential monster pay day isn't all bad, at worst your back were you were a few days ago, at best your buying a new Jetski.

Good luck !!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These forums, as much as I hate to say, may end up being like the Reddit forums from WallStreetBets, where people may push prices down if demand is high for a certain player for goals or disposals. (think of GameStop and AMC ). Im sure you guys will take first nibbles at those odds before posting on here- and so you should if you have done your research.

Hoping the bookies can have balls and just let the punters bet. Sportsbet to be fair are the only company offering decent odds on large goals. TAB seem to offer odds on 2+ , 3 + goals on certain players.

On a personal note, is it just me or does the Sportsbet multi goalscorer calculator seem a tad stingier this year compared to previous seasons?

As an example, PointsBet calculator seems way off:

Robbie Gray to kick 2+ Goals = 2.90
Cameron Zurhaar to kick 3+ Goals=3.75

but on their Same Game Multi= Zurhaar to kick 3+ Goals, Gray 2+ Goals only pays 7.56

Can understand if their algorithm if the players were on the same team, whereby you could offer those odds. But simple maths tells you 2.90 x 3.75= 10.88 as a minimum odds. The two players are on opposite teams and I wouldn't take 7.56, I think in that case the straight up single bets are a better play for each player.

Do people here agree with me ?

My mate reckons same thing is happening with NRL try scorer bets multis too

11 free kicks to 4 that quarter.

Once the obvious bias fades away (it usually does) and the North players tire, this game will change.

Patience, my friends. The O-Train is still on its way.

A little behind schedule, but it is on its way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back