Game Day Round 1 Match Day Discussion - And Away We Go !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1844 but with Fantasia Flynn Gulden and Jordon all on my benches pick the right rookies on field next week and i will be happy.
Fantasia bench accident?

I'm absolutely gutted kents, i was on track for a 2200 score which would of seen me close to a top 1k finish this week, then Rowell happened...and guess what it happen right in front of me just like that Adelaide supporter from a few years back. :'(

RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!

That little blow in kent Langdon I'm gonna rip his head out of every Eagles poster I ever see from this day forward.

Little Basterd!! :mad:

Score this week 2094 6k finish F*** It!!

Rank 21,701.

Not good. Not bad. Got all the good rookies and expect my underperforming SPs to perform much better next week. Gotta remember it’s a marathon.

Sandra Sully news: Really tough luck for Rowell and his owners. Didn’t see or hear about till late in the game. You don’t want to see these LTIs to young guns.

I'm absolutely gutted kents, i was on track for a 2200 score which would of seen me close to a top 1k finish this week, then Rowell happened...and guess what it happen right in front of me just like that Adelaide supporter from a few years back. :'(

RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!

That little blow in kent Langdon I'm gonna rip his head out of every Eagles poster I ever see from this day forward.

Little Basterd!! :mad:

Score this week 2094 6k finish F*** It!!

Wanna swap places with me? LOL.

Loose at HB Mate that was a melt and a half! Hang in there brother. Long way to go for carnage to hit others whilst you dodge.

Is it a dark corner, where no light or people can be seen? :'(

I look at my team and it's not even that bad to be honest.

Don't know how on earth I scored under 2000, it baffles me.

Not having Gulden on the ground hurt me and not having Dusty is what I can mainly think of. Plus Steele and Jelly didn't ton up but it was hard to playing in a swimming pool like they did.

Not having Gulden on the ground hurt me and not having Dusty is what I can mainly think of. Plus Steele and Jelly didn't ton up but it was hard to playing in a swimming pool like they did.
Luck mate, some splendid campaigner after i quizzed the board told be to put Gulden on the ground, just luck.
Who ever it was my anooz is ready.:rainbow:

I traded Bruhn out to get Gulden's score and it was the difference between an overall rank of 8,000 instead of probably 25,000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luck mate, some splendid campaigner after i quizzed the board told be to put Gulden on the ground, just luck.
Who ever it was my anooz is ready.:rainbow:

I was choosing between Berry and Gulden in the end.
Chose Berry as he was going to be playing in the midfield while Gulden up forward.

My logic was sound, just didn't work out.

I traded Bruhn out to get Gulden's score and it was the difference between an overall rank of 8,000 instead of probably 25,000

Yeah I'm convinced that's what the difference was mate with me. An extra 80 points with Gulden over Berry and I would have scored 2055.

Oh well, Guldens on the ground now and Dusty and H.Young traded in for Campbell and Dow. I reckon I can at least shoot up to top 10-15 thousand, maybe even more with a good week.

But now you’ve got a donut in your mids.... I’d take the extra $$$$ generation over an extra 80 round 1 points any day of the week

Unless he brought in Macrea (Coll) who seems almost a dead certainty to play next week.
If I played for overall ranking I'd have done the same.

Bin Chicken of the Week Award Rnd 1

yrtr.png

Winner by a mile
Jack Bowes

30 Disp for TWENTY EIGHT KICKS at 100%
14 Marks
2 Contested Possesions and just the 2 tkls

How the ***k do I replace Rowell, I can get Danger to Titch but I cant get to Walsh.
Going to be a looooong week. :'(
If you 're limited in funds, Taranto, LDU potentially, but could be one of those tread water ones.
If you can get a DEF via DPP, Hunter Clark, Doch or Zilliams, maybe?

Last edited:
Anyone interested, there's a thing where it looks like you can track your relative rank across the last three years, by the looks.
Seymour Skinner That you with the kebabs? CCJ and Stack on the goldy ref?

It’s hard to remember a worse start to a season

What a ******* waste of two months :rolleyes:

I'm ranked 30,000 odd and it's one of my worst starts ever!

Not worried the slightest though as I know that I have a good team.

I expect to bounce back hard this week. 😎👍

I was choosing between Berry and Gulden in the end.
Chose Berry as he was going to be playing in the midfield while Gulden up forward.

My logic was sound, just didn't work out.
That is the thing.
Can only base it on expected outcomes and maximize those, whoever reckons they saw this coming has a DeLorean in the garage and a copy of Gray's Sports Almanac in the back pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back