Membership 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

sa health made the clubs and the sma wait until the last minute for their decision. I think SA health owe the clubs a massive public apology. The arrogance of the covid committee is out of control and instead of port and Crows fans getting mad at their clubs, they should be demanding SA health start showing some respect. From my perspective SA health show little respect for anyone unless it suits them.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It’s not just footy clubs they’ve stuffed around.
The small event industry is on its knees.

Members reserved ticket scanned Invalid

spent most of first quarter standing in line at membership office and ended in Western Stand row X - Bay 310

Despite checking Friday all was ok

this needs to be fixed

there were long enough lines getting in let alone having to line up again
Understand the issues so no point cracking it

I got in fine (through the ticket in my membership in the crows app)

But what a nightmare for my dad.

He printed his off at home.

Wont scan at machine, they take him to one end of the scanning machines, redirected to the maager at the other hand.

'Sorry, your ticket came out blurry from your printer, you need to go to the ticket office at the southern gate (We enter the eastern)

He gets there, gets in line, gets to the front.Then gets told, of this, is the Adelaide oval ticket office, you need to go to the Adelaide Crows ticket office.

Finally gets his ticket there.

I got in fine (through the ticket in my membership in the crows app)

But what a nightmare for my dad.

He printed his off at home.

Wont scan at machine, they take him to one end of the scanning machines, redirected to the maager at the other hand.

'Sorry, your ticket came out blurry from your printer, you need to go to the ticket office at the southern gate (We enter the eastern)

He gets there, gets in line, gets to the front.Then gets told, of this, is the Adelaide oval ticket office, you need to go to the Adelaide Crows ticket office.

Finally gets his ticket there.
Mine wouldn't scan and had to line up at the ticket office. Still couldn't scan it and thanks to the supervisor who took me to the corporate gate and after several tries found a scanner that worked on my barcode. Lucky I always arrive early as it took 45 minutes to get in and I made the 1st bounce.

I got lucky had my actual physical card and all worked fine, but seriously this no mingling wear a mask everywhere is ridiculous. This is the bridge after the gameView attachment 1082244

Soviet-style tyranny all so a handful of “leaders” can cover their sorry arses.

It’s not and never was how representative government was supposed to work. There is no way the majority of sane people agree with this nonsense. It’s 100% about political self-interest. Cowardice in the extreme.

Had no issue with my digital ticket yesterday. Was a little intrigued to see if our Ticketmaster member tickets would work on the Ticketek machines at Adelaide Oval but they worked fine.

Happy for you. Wish mine had. Took me 40 minutes to get into the ground. Luckily I arrive early so caught the 1st bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Created a thread for this but maybe better posting here
question for our fellow northern suburbs fans , how was the commute to the game with no Gawler train line?
I’d normally get it from Salisbury

Were there sufficient buses?
Had the impression they’d be full by the time getting to Elizabeth after leaving Gawler central

Our members cards arrived last week, did not work at the ground, said invalid ticket at the gate got sent to the ticket office on the other side of the ground where we were told we'd been relocated even though we got countless emails saying we weren't even got a text message the morning of the game saying to use our member cards at the gate.
Got given tickets in the very back row of the riverbank stand even though we've always say in the western stand and apparently these are our tickets for the rest of the season.

Club will be getting a call Monday asking for a please explain. If we aren't sitting in our premium seats then we shouldn't be paying the amount we do to sit in seats of lesser value.
The worst part of it was looking over to where our normal tickets are and seeing people sitting in them.

Our members cards arrived last week, did not work at the ground, said invalid ticket at the gate got sent to the ticket office on the other side of the ground where we were told we'd been relocated even though we got countless emails saying we weren't even got a text message the morning of the game saying to use our member cards at the gate.
Got given tickets in the very back row of the riverbank stand even though we've always say in the western stand and apparently these are our tickets for the rest of the season.

Club will be getting a call Monday asking for a please explain. If we aren't sitting in our premium seats then we shouldn't be paying the amount we do to sit in seats of lesser value.
The worst part of it was looking over to where our normal tickets are and seeing people sitting in them.

Well we can’t sit in Row X
How can people be sitting in our seats too ?
Seats we’ve had for years ?
If I take my mum she can’t get up there to the back of the stand

If you are an Essential Crows or AO member ie in Western Stand, you were emailed about 5 times in the last two weeks that your card won't work in game day and you must get a ticket through Ticketek. Even if your seat didn't change.

Call the club to feel better, but read your emails too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If you are an Essential Crows or AO member ie in Western Stand, you were emailed about 5 times in the last two weeks that your card won't work in game day and you must get a ticket through Ticketek. Even if your seat didn't change.

Sorry we sit in the eastern stand normally and just regular 11 game silver members with the same seat every week and we were emailed constantly about how are seats weren't changing

Nope
Told all along our seats weren’t changing
Went in Friday to check

all good our seats were staying the same and our tickets were fine to use

couldn’t do much more than that

Sorry we sit in the eastern stand normally and just regular 11 game silver members with the same seat every week and we were emailed constantly about how are seats weren't changing
Ditto

so I went to the club today -they’re moving me back to our seats with new tickets coming out Express Post

She's clearly a seated member, not Essential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back